consultation cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyB05

Reaction score
Hi,

Im writing a report on the importance of consultation cards and i know the basics of using them but was wondering if anyone could give me more detail on them or just any reasons why you use them etc. It would be a great help, thanx! xxx :Grope:

In the unlikely even of an insurance claim, they are there as proof you checked for contraindications etc.

I am a forgetful mare and it's nice to see what I did, advised etc the last time the client was in.

If you work in a salon then another therapist can see what you advised, did etc so it makes sure you have consistency in the salon. Also another therapist can see if there are any contras etc without having to ask the client each time.

You have the clients details if you wanted to do a mailshot or needed to phone them to change or confirm an appointment

Those are the main ones I can think I use them for off the top of my head.

One good reason is: you have the clients contact details so if they are forgetful you can ring or text them to remind them of there appointment or if you hav`nt seen them for a while post any special offers you may have to them

Thanx guys, all info is very useful to me! xxx:lol:

All of the above for me and I also add on the cards what design they have had (if any) as sometimes I get "you know when I went to that wedding and I had that design?, well I want it again":eek: .

I can check dates and now exactly what it was I did.

HTH Teri x:hug:

hi
also good for monitoring if the client is having a course of treatments and how many "sessions" the client has had or got left to go with the treatment.

also helps you monitor the effect or improvements the treatment is having on your client

hth

vicky x

Yes its a good way as mentioned above xx

Latest posts

Back