Consultation form etc.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabella9811

Reaction score
So a quick question, how do i go about sorting my consultation forms out? Ideas for them.
And anything i can have for after the treatment that they sign that they are happy with the outcome?
Also aftercare instructions.

Im doing my training for eyelash extensions in 2 weeks, i dont know if they tell me how to go by .
X bella x

They will tell you all about consultation forms and aftercare etc on your training.

I personally by he forms from the lash brand I use (lashbase) rather than making them myself as they aren’t too expensive and saves me a lot of hassle!

I have aftercare written on my website and I give each client verbal instructions and a card with my website on it and let them know where to find the aftercare page.

I don’t get anyone to sign saying they are happy. I just show them a mirror and ask them and they either say yes (most of the time) or they notice an eyelash out of place or stuck to the bottom and we sort it out there and then. If anyone then messages afterwards saying they aren’t happy (hasn’t happened yet) I’ll ask them to come back and have a look and work a way to sort it out. That’s all you need to do.

They will tell you all about consultation forms and aftercare etc on your training.

I personally by he forms from the lash brand I use (lashbase) rather than making them myself as they aren’t too expensive and saves me a lot of hassle!

I have aftercare written on my website and I give each client verbal instructions and a card with my website on it and let them know where to find the aftercare page.

I don’t get anyone to sign saying they are happy. I just show them a mirror and ask them and they either say yes (most of the time) or they notice an eyelash out of place or stuck to the bottom and we sort it out there and then. If anyone then messages afterwards saying they aren’t happy (hasn’t happened yet) I’ll ask them to come back and have a look and work a way to sort it out. That’s all you need to do.
Ok that seems ok, i just heard or read someone having thier clients check the mirror afterwards. And then sign that they are happy, as you can get a client that might say the next day, she hates them. And wants them out and a refund them and all. Just read a few horror storys on here, and id like to secure my self of that drama. Obviously if i have someone says they would like some more added as they dont seem as full on first sight then i will do that. Its just i wanna make sure the terrible clients that are out there unfortunately dont take the mick

Ok that seems ok, i just heard or read someone having thier clients check the mirror afterwards. And then sign that they are happy, as you can get a client that might say the next day, she hates them. And wants them out and a refund them and all. Just read a few horror storys on here, and id like to secure my self of that drama. Obviously if i have someone says they would like some more added as they dont seem as full on first sight then i will do that. Its just i wanna make sure the terrible clients that are out there unfortunately dont take the mick

Fair enough. If that’s what you feel you want to do just have a little section on the form or in addition to it.

You think its ok to add it ? Its more a question hahaha i need opinions if i can or does it come across weird

You think its ok to add it ? Its more a question hahaha i need opinions if i can or does it come across weird

Well my personal opinion is that it would make me feel weird as a client as I’d think that you weren’t confident in your work. Also if someone wants to complain they will anyway, and they’d probably go leaving bad reviews etc if you said you aren’t going to help her sort it out (at a cost or free) anyway, whether they’ve signed a paper or not. However, I seriously do understand why you’d want to do it and if you can explain it to clients well and are happy to then it could work for you.

Well my personal opinion is that it would make me feel weird as a client as I’d think that you weren’t confident in your work. Also if someone wants to complain they will anyway, and they’d probably go leaving bad reviews etc if you said you aren’t going to help her sort it out (at a cost or free) anyway, whether they’ve signed a paper or not. However, I seriously do understand why you’d want to do it and if you can explain it to clients well and are happy to then it could work for you.
Yea i get that, i need to word it right. I just read earlyer a story of a client from a lady that said shes happy with her lashes, and the next day she said she hates them its not what she wanted. She wants a full refund and wants them taking off and so on. I want to secure myself a little with at least them signing something that they are happy, but they can always contact me and say for example " they aren't as full as i expected " or something like that, and then i can always offer them to come back and get a few more added, instead of that kind of drama that i read of. You know what i mean ?

Check with your insurer what they require you to have also. The last thing you want is them not paying out if something was to happen due to records cards. If they can get out of paying they will [emoji51]

Oh good, the first 6 months ill be with atb i think its called, and then ill go to allianz who im with now for my hairdressing job. Id go with them now, but they wont insure me untill im 6 months qualified, or if i work supervised in a salon for 6 months

Perhaps the if the wording were careful it would be fine - perhaps a tick box saying “I am satisfied my treatment following a visual review on-site” or similar

Perhaps the if the wording were careful it would be fine - perhaps a tick box saying “I am satisfied my treatment following a visual review on-site” or similar
Yea, im german, we are a bit blunt hahaha so i need an English person to tell me what to write lol but yes you're idea is good i need to think of something x

Latest posts

Back