Consultation forms and insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feetfirst

Reaction score
Hiya,
I am just starting as a mobile pedicurist in Herts. I will need consultation forms and insurance, could anyone out there let me know who they use or their experiences. Thanks folks.

feetfirst said:
Hiya,
I am just starting as a mobile pedicurist in Herts. I will need consultation forms and insurance, could anyone out there let me know who they use or their experiences. Thanks folks.
Hi there: why dont you click on the search function and type in "insurance" and there will be loadsa info on that and people's opinion. I personally use Professional Beauty - never had to claim, mind you, thank goodness!! I think people tend to make up their own consultation forms: the relevant info being name address, doctor, illnesses, medications etc. I dont know if there are any standard printed ones available.

I am also based in Herts. I use The Guild, never had any problems with them. As for consultation forms whatever you use just make sure you have all the necessary info on it including a list of contra-indications that the client can tick off and a space for their signature consenting to the treatment. You're clients will know then that you are thinking about their well-being and not just about making money.
Hope that helps!

feetfirst said:
Hiya,
By the way, where abouts in Herts are you??

feetfirst said:
Hiya,

Hi for consutation forms / record cards go to www.designernails.co.uk and into the nvq section and you will find a downloadable record card on there. You can regig it to match your needs. I would strongly reccomend a cancellation policy on your cards and price lists. Start as you mean to go on and people wont muck you around.

I got mine from designer nails as well, it just gave me a base to work from and i put a few more touches on it before i printed it. I also did a cancellation policy at the bottom of mine, so they sign that as well.

I find that clients are usually quite surprised to be filling one in, but it shows you are professional and plus you need it to validate your insurance as well.

Thanks to all of you, great web site for the consultation forms and am now looking at insurance. Im based in Stevenage so hope not treding on any toes. Hope all of you continue to do well. What a great web site. Ju

Good idea about the cancellation policy - never thought about it. Cheers.

Hi There!

This sounds like a very good idea about cancellation policy.I've never heared of them before,Were would i get the forms from,and what is on them.
Pleeeeease heeeelp me.
Many Thanks!
feetfirst said:
Good idea about the cancellation policy - never thought about it. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back