Consultation forms & CRC's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenBella

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

i am currently revamping my consultation forms and client record cards. i was previously just using the itec one which covered everything and updating on the back for each treatment but I would like to get something a bit more personalised and better really. I have my logo etc to go on it and redoing my aftercare forms as well.

Do you have one full consultation form to cover all your treatments and then a separate record card for each subsequent visit?
I don't want to give clients an essay to fill in but equally I want to ensure that I am covering everything.

If anyone has any tips or even a sample pic of their forms that would be much appreciated.

I would also be interested in this!

I would also be interested in this!

Me too! I've been using a version pretty much identical to that which we used at college. Filling it in is like penning War and Peace. I feel that it asks too much and that not all of the information is particularly helpful. xx

I will copy and paste my consultation form, you are welcome to use etc xx

Here we are, I hope it is attached correctly!!!!

Attachments

• Consultation_Form.pdf
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,520
Thank you for posting that, it's such a help to see how others layout their forms.
I was thinking of doing a consult form for each treatment I do but feel like I'd be drowning in paperwork, whereas one consult form to cover everything works better I think.
I will draft up record cards for tan, nails etc which can just be attached onto the back.

I like the clear layout of your form.

That's what I do and when my regs oak in I just take there cards out with me, you're welcome to use mine, I think it's pretty 'bullet proof' as they sign to have all liability etc :) and I've included they must inform me verbally if they have any of the conditions as sometimes they just pretend its not important, so if anything were to happen it can't come back on you!

Hi EllieJoy,

Do you mind if I use this too? It's fantastic and just the job, thanks for sharing xx :Love:

That's very generous of you to share your consultation form. To be a little safer you perhaps should get the client to tick all the boxes as there is a chance that someone might say that they told you about a condition and then its your word against theirs. On the flip-side though is that I always feel like I may be breaching data protection by retaining such personal information about a client. If I went to a salon and had to declare that I was pregnant, taking anti-depressant tablets, alcoholic etc, etc, I may well lie about it on the form anyway. I'm sure a lot do.

Latest posts

Back