Consultation forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbr

Reaction score
Evening all, please can anyone point me in the right direction for a consultation form that covers most treatments. I will need one for nails, waxing, spray tan, lash lift, henna brows.
I can only seem to find individual consultation cards for each treatment.
Thanks in advance x

Wasn’t this covered on your course?
This was covered on my Level 2 and sample forms were handed out and students had to review them and then draft our own form to suit the hypothetical salon.

Consultation forms are generally treatment specific. With GDPR, more so now than ever. You shouldn't really get information that may apply to nail treatments if your client is wants a lash lift.

An all-in-one-form may be a bit tedious for your clients to fill out.

I use 1 consultation form per treatment which are filed and locked in a filing cabinet which is in line with gdpr or there's an online form which is gdpr compliant as it's saved to the cloud

You can create your own, I created my own on an app called Canva and basically I’ve sectioned it into nails, lashes etc. The front page has all info like personal details for clients to fill in and then this page I will fill in so if they have nails I complete the nail section. I decided to keep it on one page due to not wanting to waste paper however I will be filling these out for every different treatment. I have a page where I document before and after pics so if I notice damage or a rash etc. I know it was there before I carry anything out and then I have an extra page where I will write notes specific to the treatment they had, what I’ve recommended after care, next appointment and things like that HTH x

Attachments

• 4166393B-128E-4FC2-AE19-6F5286804DC6.png
    4166393B-128E-4FC2-AE19-6F5286804DC6.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Back