Contacts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8889jenny

Reaction score
Hello Hope you are all ok :)

I am looking to train with either Creative or Ezflow, after looking at some of the posts on here they both look like really good courses to do, dont really fancy doing an NVQ yet I'd like to do a foundation product training course first, then NVQ later.

I dont suppose any one could give some contacts for either one of these in the Birmingham area?

Many thanks :)

I am looking to train with either Creative or Ezflow, after looking at some of the posts on here they both look like really good courses to do, dont really fancy doing an NVQ yet I'd like to do a foundation product training course first, then NVQ later.

I dont suppose any one could give some contacts for either one of these in the Birmingham area?

hi 8889jenny,
i have just phoned up today to find out about more training courses with creative.i found number for milton keynes and i did ask about training at
birmingham and i was told that so far no more training has been set up.
i trained last year at ludlow creative academy with marianne manley who is ab fab! i am just being emailed over the details for milton keynes as is a bit nearer for me.the number for milton keynes is 01908 588 027.hth xx

sorry just looked at the date ,an old post ,my bad:hug: xx

Latest posts

Back