Contaminated Files!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herman

Reaction score
Hello there!!
I've just recently aquired about 6 new clients, The origional tech is on maternity leave. All of them have asked the same question!!!!!!!! Dont you ever cut anybody when filing?
What I said, I have never cut anybody using files "but my tech does all the time and leaves my finger ends all sore".
Well I couldn't beleive that 6 clients who all went to the same tech sufferd the same problem!
When I asked what the tech does with the files they all said "they use them again and again", 3 of the clients are all friends so they all go together. They said that the tech wears rubber gloves, but does not sanitize!!!! they also suffer from extensive burning when she files, has anybody else had this problem. :twisted:
I think I'm getting addicted to this site, it's soooooo cool :cool: :cool:
Amanda x

Hi

It sounds like they need some more training you should ALWAYS sanitize your desk and use fresh files for every client and as for the burning weeeeellllllll what can i say education education you can never get enough........... unless you enjoy giving your clients friction burns, cuts and wrecked nails... i think not....

Little Angel said:
Hi

It sounds like they need some more training you should ALWAYS sanitize your desk and use fresh files for every client and as for the burning weeeeellllllll what can i say education education you can never get enough........... unless you enjoy giving your clients friction burns, cuts and wrecked nails... i think not....

I know it's all down to the education, but if she is doing a full set for £20 in half an hour, she is going to be busy!!!!!! I'm really freaked out by the lack of education at the moment> :twisted:
As long as I keep up with the training and can educate clients that's ok :lol:
Amanda aka Herman

Herman said:
but if she is doing a full set for £20 in half an hour, she is going to be busy!!!!!! As long as I keep up with the training and can educate clients that's ok :lol: Amanda aka Herman
ARGHHH she's what..???? Well Amanda - you keep on educating the clients - I can't imagine what these nails must look like (well actually I can:rolleyes: ) - besides I'd much prefer to do a full set for £45.00 in an hour and 15!!! :)

Mrs Geek said:
ARGHHH she's what..???? Well Amanda - you keep on educating the clients - I can't imagine what these nails must look like (well actually I can:rolleyes: ) - besides I'd much prefer to do a full set for £45.00 in an hour and 15!!! :)
Hi there,
Glad you said that... I charge £35.00 and im considerd expensive... but to be honest I don't care, at least I know the clients are getting the best (god that sounds corny) never mind!!!. I dont know if you remember me, but I came to buy something from the one step nail shop in Leeds and we had rather a long chat and bout nails ans some new enamles that were due out, it was last autumn, (I'm Tracey Stephenson's friend) well she tought me and then I came to do some more courses at creative, both of you have been a big inspiration to me!!
Amanda aka Herman :cool:

this is always coming up, i`ve worked with people that do this thats why i left, they only clean there desk at the end of the week, use the same files for hands and feet, if they cut someone they use it on the next person, no sanitiser even tho its on the desk, dont clean metal utensils at ANYTIME!,
on the plus side tho they do change the paper roll thats on the desk between clients if you can call that a plus. :rolleyes:
and this is a large salon with 6 techs in it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back