Contra-indications in tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the advice . will do as u say and take a list . i cant for the life of me pm people on here!lol fellow geeks how do u do it lol!!

If you go into your User CP (across the menu bar at the top) you will see a menu for private messaging on the right hand side. Click 'Compose new'.....and write away. Don't forget to put the name of the geek in the 'to' box!

thanks alot for that will give it a go!!!!!!

chesterbaker , i now know how to pm but its says i cant mail u as u have chosen not to recieve mails ????! how strange . maybe u have a setting lock on .

You should now be able to pm me - i've changed my settings - i'm a geek!!

hi, you can email me anytime but please dont give up once you have got the right tools, confidence and a little practise you will really enjoy it. christmas is coming up soon and people will be wanting spraytans it is a good business to get into with the right training. I think you learn more once you get going, trainers only give you the basics and then you are on your own. My training was not great, but I just kept going and anything I was unsure about I went on the forum and the guys were great which does help when you are new to tanning. :) good luck

This didn't include any products!!!

Unfortunately I did give up the tanning - I did contact another well known tanning company and heard nothing. I wrote to the training company too and I've heard nothing. It's a disgrace and I shall name and shame on this site if I don't get a full refund. I've had enough of playing the nice person and it's time these cowboy training companies are reported. I sound bitter but I'm really just totally fed up.

Unfortunately I did give up the tanning - I did contact another well known tanning company and heard nothing. I wrote to the training company too and I've heard nothing. It's a disgrace and I shall name and shame on this site if I don't get a full refund. I've had enough of playing the nice person and it's time these cowboy training companies are reported. I sound bitter but I'm really just totally fed up.

Hi Hun

I cannot get back in contact with you your PM isn't working, can you please drop me a line either by PM or text to 07796 261429.

We really want to help with guiding you to spraying more confidently and with PROPER training this will certainly be possible.

Laura from Market Harborough will be your nearest contact for training 01858 469222, perhaps you could give her a call to discuss availability.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon

Mandy x

Latest posts

Back