Contracts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilemartine

Reaction score
Would any of you lovely ladies/gents have a contract for a rent a chair (hair) that you wouldn't mind emailing me so I can have a read through and check I put it all on X

Really you need to get one professionally drawn up if you want it to be legally standing. Be the best money well spent.

It might seem OTT to see a lawyer for a contract just for renting out a chair for hairdressing but if you're not legally trained, there's a good chance that whatever you draft might not be legally enforceable in the event of a problem.

Are you a member of any trades organisation as they might offer suitable generic contracts as part of your membership?

Thanks for your replies I will look into this further ;) I'm not part of organisations it was mainly in the pipline looking at what to expect X

Ditto the above

Might cost you £700 but that free download could cost you a lot more.

If it all goes pear shaped after seeing a solicitor you can sue them for they gave you the info

If you join the NHF they provide free contracts including chair rental ones plus staff handbooks etc that are updated with new legislation regularly. Annual fee is around £200 ish. There's normally a discount code for each month in pro hairdresser mag.

Thanks muchly it's just an idea of what to put in and so on not legally binding z xx

Latest posts

Back