Controversial Richard Hammond Thread - Sorry Sals!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fats28

Reaction score
Along with Sals, I would quite happily sell my own mother to get jiggy with the Hamster, but OMG did you see him on Top Gear last night!! What have they done to him, he looks like James Mays love child all fuzzy hair and student beads.

He needs a bloody haircut, don't get me wrong the basic foundations are good, he will not go without if he comes to my house but he looks a bit ropey at the mo.

Have to say he doesn't float my boat really but he has looked quite ill since his accident just down the road.

Have also to tell you my friends wife's sister was engaged/married to him at one point too!!

The lucky cow:lol:

This is especially for you and Sals then .... ok, you can start drooling now :lol:

I don't mind the mop - but the colour is bad bad bad!!!!
He's still sexy!

Thats better, you can see his lovely little face and he looks clean. Thats what else looked wrong he looked like a soap dodger last night:)

what colour is his hair??

I have another thing to tell you - when I took my son to the local scarecrow festival in Elvington (people make scarecrows of different things/people and put them outside their houses) there was a bike in a bush and arms and legs, they had put a sign saying Richard Hammond woz ere.

How cruel - but strangely funny!

I saw him on Jonathan Ross a few weeks back and thought OH my god, he is having his midlife crisis......on a serious note, he has had a serious accident and his mind will not be the same as before....he will probably be leading a very different life than before his accident...hence the new image

I just wish he'd slow down a bit he had another accident recently I heard. Everytime I see him I worry about him. He was this far off dying he should be chilling and not doing much imo !

Men and their toys eh!

Along with Sals, I would quite happily sell my own mother to get jiggy with the Hamster, but OMG did you see him on Top Gear last night!! What have they done to him, he looks like James Mays love child all fuzzy hair and student beads. + a bit of JC with that dodgy jacket!!!!

He needs a bloody haircut, don't get me wrong the basic foundations are good, he will not go without if he comes to my house but he looks a bit ropey at the mo.

I agree, not with getting jiggy - I prefer my men rough round the edges(!), but what was that jacket about as well??!!! I quite liked the necklace, but he def needs a haircut and a stylist, lol!!!

Love Top Gear though and glad it's back! My Sunday night tv is sorted now - Strictly Come Dancing, Top Gear and then Drop Dead Gorgeous on BBC3...... Sad isn't it.......!!!

Ooh yeah I forgot about the jacket, terrrible terrible garment!!! Its too many looks going on, just straight Hamster is fine:lol:

I agree, he looked awful on Jonathan Ross the other weel! Why the long hair, it looked terrible!
Now when he has short hair he looks lovely!!

No need to apologise ladies! :green: I actually like the hair and everything below it!:lol: Agree about the jacket, though.:eek: Very nasty.

I think he looks miles better than the last series. Much healthier. May have to do some research and update my avatar.

No need to apologise ladies! :green: I actually like the hair and everything below it!:lol: Agree about the jacket, though.:eek: Very nasty.

I think he looks miles better than the last series. Much healthier. May have to do some research and update my avatar.

Lets face it Sals, you would fancy him if he was lime green all over:green::green::green:

I have to say i have no idea who this handsome fella is!! but i shall gooogle!!! sounds like an interesting guy.. and if he is on in england no doubt channel 2 will air him soon!

Lets face it Sals, you would fancy him if he was lime green all over:green::green::green:

:lol::lol::lol: Lime green with purple spots and clown shoes, still wouldn't put me off!

I have to say i have no idea who this handsome fella is!! but i shall gooogle!!! sounds like an interesting guy.. and if he is on in england no doubt channel 2 will air him soon!

He's the lovely chap on my avatar!

I saw him on Jonathan Ross a few weeks back and thought OH my god, he is having his midlife crisis......on a serious note, he has had a serious accident and his mind will not be the same as before....he will probably be leading a very different life than before his accident...hence the new image

If he looks like he does on the richardhammond.org.uk webpage (still shot from the Jonathon Ross show).......phwoooaaar, me likey.
But then I've always had a thing for surfie looking guys, which doesn't explain why I married a long haired heavy rock guy.:eek:

If he looks like he does on the richardhammond.org.uk webpage (still shot from the Jonathon Ross show).......phwoooaaar, me likey.
But then I've always had a thing for surfie looking guys, which doesn't explain why I married a long haired heavy rock guy.:eek:

Ooh, ooh! New avatar! Thanks for the link hun.:hug:

Latest posts

Back