Conversion to CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wellyb

Reaction score
Can I just state that I have been in the nail industry 11years and have trained with quiet a few of the big guns over my time. I finally decided this year to take the plunge and buy and train in Shellac which I adore. The training which I had with Jeni Smith (Busy Bee) at the Creative Academy Cambridge was fantastic! It made me decide that CND and Sweet Squared were where I saw my business going, so over the last two months I have converted in both L&P and Brisa Gel. The training is second to non the product knowledge the delivery everything is pitch perfect. Couple that with the most easy to use amazing products I've ever come across. If you're dithering as I was for years, take my advise take the leap. It's the best thing I've ever done. Particularly in love with the Brisa Gel, and now can't wait to keep on going with education and take my masters!

Have to agree wholeheartedly with everything you have said. Wish I had gone with them from the start, but better late than never. The support I get from my educator is brilliant. The customer service (and free advertising) from S2 is second to none. Can't wait to see what's next either ;-) xx

Can I just state that I have been in the nail industry 11years and have trained with quiet a few of the big guns over my time. I finally decided this year to take the plunge and buy and train in Shellac which I adore. The training which I had with Jeni Smith (Busy Bee) at the Creative Academy Cambridge was fantastic! It made me decide that CND and Sweet Squared were where I saw my business going, so over the last two months I have converted in both L&P and Brisa Gel. The training is second to non the product knowledge the delivery everything is pitch perfect. Couple that with the most easy to use amazing products I've ever come across. If you're dithering as I was for years, take my advise take the leap. It's the best thing I've ever done. Particularly in love with the Brisa Gel, and now can't wait to keep on going with education and take my masters!

That is a beautiful public accolade, Wellyb, and it is the music that we at Sweet Squared love to hear. It is comments like yours that makes us proud of being so picky and choosing the best team of educators in the UK.

I know that the mods will move this to chit chat because it is not a question so I would urge you to send this testimonial to Debbie Davies @sweetsquared.com so she can share it with the team. Thank you so much for posting. xx :love: & Respect

I'm changing over to CND too and I wish I had found this site before I did my training. I made a huge mistake! I wouldn't move this to chit chat as this seems to be one of the most asked questions.

That is a beautiful public accolade, Wellyb, and it is the music that we at Sweet Squared love to hear. It is comments like yours that makes us proud of being so picky and choosing the best team of educators in the UK.

I know that the mods will move this to chit chat because it is not a question so I would urge you to send this testimonial to Debbie Davies @sweetsquared.com so she can share it with the team. Thank you so much for posting. xx :love: & Respect

Will do Gigi.

I agree, great words!

I'm a big lover of shellac, and decided to do CND enhance in July. I too wish I had chosen CND originally but I'm glad I'm making the switch now!

I did my first nail course with Sweet Squared and CND. I just wish I knew that they were coming out with the CND Complete Course and I would have put the money towards that instead of the L & P course I did.

I'm about to do my conversions too. Honestly can't wait ;)

Latest posts

Back