Conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisydo

Reaction score
I am torn between converting to Creative or Young Nails, thoughts please? x

What are your pro's and cons so far hon? How do they compare price wise for training and products? Are they both near enough training wise?

I use CND but a friend did YN sculpted stilettos on me and those guys would not budge when I came to remove! It's a solid product but hopefully other geeks will have advice soon xx

CND is cheaper and includes kit, also closer! However, keep hearing amazing things about Young Nails and a friend of mine is a trainer for them. I have spent so much money on making the wrong choices so far that I really need to get this right! I have also been set on Creative but now wavering! x

Not that I think CND would ever be the wrong choice as I know the products are great, but I am one of those people who rushes into things then says I wish I had ..... Then end up spending more money! Drives my husband crazy!

Both are really good hub, I've just finished Youngs acrylic nail course! Their products are amazing and the training is brilliant, go with one that's closer and better for u with pros and cons! Which ever u choose it will b a good one xx

Hmm that's an interesting dilemma!

Well I don't know if I can help but in reality both would be good - but if CND is cheaper and you know it's a great brand, training and products, I'd personally go with them.

Your friend might be good to talk to about how YN do things and to learn a bit about the ethos?

I was in a dilemma between EZ flow and CND. What swung it for me was CND focus more on beautiful/natural enhancements whereas EZ flow seemed more glittery/arty and I thought I want to do beautiful French so CND just seemed right. Does that make sense? I also judged it on who gave the best info. I emailed everyone and some companies didn't get back to me at all. I think YN and CND spent the most time on the phone with me so that was a big factor.

Not sure if I'm helping but all these bits of info just seemed to point me in one direction xx good luck

Thank you I think I better go with my original plan as have wanted to do CND conversion for a long time so probably would always yearn to do course if I do the other one, and it is cheaper, closer etc. I also offer Shellac and Minx so it will all tie in rather than have a mix of brands on offer, although I do also offer Biosculpture and so bang goes that theory!! x

Sounds like a plan. You really can't go wrong with either but if you're excited about a product it will help you to master it & sell it!

Enjoy!! Xx

Latest posts

Back