Converted!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky2512

Reaction score
HI everyone

just wanted to let you know i did my creative conversion yesterday! and OMG!:eek: i cant believe how many holes (and big ones at that!) were in my previous training!.

I am sooooo pleased that I followed the advice of you guys on this site and went with Creative! My only regret is that i didnt do this course sooner.

When I orginally decided to become a Nail Technician it was not long after I had Started college, and being all motivated and that, I decided I wanted to add another string to my bow so to speak, and did a 4 day course with a Nail training company. (BIG MISTAKE)

I just wanted to say to everyone, that if you are wanting to train in a system please, please look at Creative first, ok its a fairly big outlay, but I have just proved to myself you only get what you pay for. The training I recieved was second to none and really filled in a lot of gaps ( so much so that i just had to disregard everything I had been taught previously) also the support and guidence I recieved was amazing.

With the the products/systems i was using in the past I always felt I was working against them to get results, with Creative, I dont feel that, the product seems to actually help you!

In the long run it has cost me more to train and retrain than a Foundation course with Creative would have cost to begin with!
My only regret is that I did not find this site sooner and I did not discover Creative Sooner.

ooh thats brilliant news hun x
you have just made me even more excited about my course next monday ooooohhhh im excited aaarrghh :green:

Well done hun i also converted to Creative and have to say the same as you, best thing i ever did.

Recently a couple of companies have tried to convert me so i can educate for them but i just bloody love the products i work with!!!

so i'm sticky with what i know and love and i'm gonna work my little (well not so little) bum off and try to begome an educator with creative!!

Good for you hun and all the best xXx

thanks guys, I cant believe how much more confidence i have in myself (maybe its cos I believe in the product im using now)

Im just kicking myself cos of all the money i spent on worthless training and product spiel and rubbish products that i spent ages agonising over because I thought it was me that was sub-standard - not the product!

Im still in shock over a product that works with me and not against me!

Seriously, anyone reading this who cant decide what system to train with, its Creative all the way for me and It will take a long time to convince me to use anything else!

Good to hear you enjoyed your training hun, its a world of difference when you use a really brand, Im going to be booking my skill building course in the next couple of weeks, i cant wait :hug:

Congratulations xxx

I know what you mean about kicking yourself, but now you can stop :hug: :lol:

I am so glad i found this site! i was on line only yesterday and ready to put a deposit on a 2 day course with Astech Nails in Macclesfield, when i found this site!!!! People have not had good things to say about them.....

THANKYOU GOD!! I have no experience in nails and this site has been a mind full of information!! I now want to train with a reputable name. i have found a site for Creative, but i am trying to also look for EZ FLOW, but for some reason cannot find them!! Can anyone help....

Im so excited about my new passion!!!:lol:

its Welcome to Grafton International go to salon professional then EZflow then scroll down to ezflow educators theres a phone number and everything hun

nicky xxx

Latest posts

Back