Converting Kuene to Wella?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olive293

Reaction score
hi all
I have a client visiting me whilst her regular stylist is on holiday.
She is a base 7 and her usual colourist uses Kuene half a tube of 7/43, half 7/44 and 1/4 tube 7/0.
I've not used kuene and don't really want to go and buy the colours just for her. Does anyone know how similar are they to Wella?
She has also sent the photo below of what she likes. Thanks x

Ive never used Keune Colours before, but if im colouring someones hair for the first time, i will always match up the colour, and apply colour touch to the mids and ends to make sure it all blends x

from my knowledge (haven't used Wella in ages, however I use Keune products) they are quite similar in products, only huge difference between the 2 is that Keune is majority violet base, but that doesn't affect you anyway, hope this helps :)

from my knowledge (haven't used Wella in ages, however I use Keune products) they are quite similar in products, only huge difference between the 2 is that Keune is majority violet base, but that doesn't affect you anyway, hope this helps :)
If keune is predominantly violet base. Maybe it's worth using Illumina?

I've used neither. Just giving my two pennies worth.

If keune is predominantly violet base. Maybe it's worth using Illumina?

I've used neither. Just giving my two pennies worth.
I was thinking that too!

hi all
I have a client visiting me whilst her regular stylist is on holiday.
She is a base 7 and her usual colourist uses Kuene half a tube of 7/43, half 7/44 and 1/4 tube 7/0.
I've not used kuene and don't really want to go and buy the colours just for her. Does anyone know how similar are they to Wella?
She has also sent the photo below of what she likes. Thanks x

Hi,
be careful, 4 at Kuene is for copper not for red, as at Wella. So 43 is copper golden and 44 is intense copper.
Actually Wella does not have such intense copper nuances.

image.jpeg

Looks lush ! Well done x

Looks lovely. What did you use in the end?

Latest posts

Back