Converting to NSI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptivateHair

Reaction score
So I recently qualified and the company I trained with (nail zone) have their own range of acrylic products which I have gotten on really well with.

I've been waiting 3 weeks for them to send out a product pricing list so I can purchase more product as I'm almost out but they still haven't sent anything over and I'm getting frustrated.

As I'm about to run out of product with no reply I'm having to consider converting. NSI looks great and they also do a conversion course, are there any other great products out there? Any help would be appreciated

I know it's not what you're asking but how was your training ?

I'm doing an intro to nail tech course with them next week and super excited :) xx

I know it's not what you're asking but how was your training ?

I'm doing an intro to nail tech course with them next week and super excited :) xx

It was very good. Jo was my trainer and absolutely amazing! Done my training at queen street with her. I booked my course when the games were on so I was the only one on it! Shame rob (the guy who deals with everything else) has totally let it down I don't even have my certificate yet or product pricing list which I've even asking for for 3 weeks..

It was very good. Jo was my trainer and absolutely amazing! Done my training at queen street with her. I booked my course when the games were on so I was the only one on it! Shame rob (the guy who deals with everything else) has totally let it down I don't even have my certificate yet or product pricing list which I've even asking for for 3 weeks..

It was rob that mailed me regarding payment so I will keep that in mind. I think it's queen street I'm doing mine aswell :)

I was working the games or I would've went during then :(..
That's good at the same time though, so you got one to one training . Xx

Ah how annoying !! I expected to be able to do my nail course next week, waited about a month on Ila sorting my account as they kept messing up documents .. Now it's too late to do the course next week !!

Which means my mum, gran and I will need to pay someone to do our nails for our holiday next week ! And I will need to take two days off college in September to do the course !x

I use NSI and the products are fab xx I have used others but have gone back to NSI xxx

I use NSI and the products are fab xx I have used others but have gone back to NSI xxx

Thanks for that :) Im definitely looking to converting anyway, still no product list.
A friend of mine has recently given up being a nail tech and has offered to lend me some of her NSI products to see how i like it. I'll go on the conversion course once ive made my mind up :) How do you find they last? And how are the coloured acrylics?

Ah how annoying !! I expected to be able to do my nail course next week, waited about a month on Ila sorting my account as they kept messing up documents .. Now it's too late to do the course next week !!

Which means my mum, gran and I will need to pay someone to do our nails for our holiday next week ! And I will need to take two days off college in September to do the course !x

ILA are a pain but you will get there in the end. Beats having to pay the whole costs! I still have no product list from Rob, and he is now ignoring my messages so im really frustrated :( Which course is it your doing again?:)

ILA are a pain but you will get there in the end. Beats having to pay the whole costs! I still have no product list from Rob, and he is now ignoring my messages so im really frustrated :( Which course is it your doing again?:)

I know.. You would think when it's just a account renewal it would be simple but they then said I had a duplicate account and then they didn't have documents, then they did, then they didn't so I had to resend them! Absolute nightmare !! I'm annoyed I'm now not doing it next week as I have everything planned around it next week and my mum, gran and I were going to get our nails done by me on fri for our holiday on sat!!

That's ridiculous! It was him I spoke to today.

Intro to nail tech.. Is that what you done? X

I know.. You would think when it's just a account renewal it would be simple but they then said I had a duplicate account and then they didn't have documents, then they did, then they didn't so I had to resend them! Absolute nightmare !! I'm annoyed I'm now not doing it next week as I have everything planned around it next week and my mum, gran and I were going to get our nails done by me on fri for our holiday on sat!!

That's ridiculous! It was him I spoke to today.

Intro to nail tech.. Is that what you done? X

No i done the 2 day acrylic course. Jo was so good and so thorough with the theory and health&Safety/first aid etc. Their training manual is brilliant.

I had looked at the intro to nail tech but as i had already completed manicure at college when i done hairdressing it seemed pointless as i can already do manicure and gel polish etc. It is a new course that one isn't it? Let me know how you get on! I would text rob and basically say stuff you but im still waiting for my certificate!:eek:

Aw that's fab!! I'm excited .. I just want it to be NOW !! Lol..

Yeah it's the new course and will be £600 .. The introductory price is £299 so means I only paid £99 and I get a manicure and acrylic starter pack..

I was looking at doing two seperate manicure and gel polish courses with nsi beauty school in hillington and I would've had to pay £40 anyway .. With no starter kit.. And although I do like them ( done my spray tanning with them ) for an extra £59 I can learn acrylic nails which is the dearest nail tech to learn so definitely a bargain !xx

Hi there, I have just recently converted to NSI and I love it......it is so easy to use!! And not expensive at all. They do a kit which is just a sample of their products, so I would say give it a go:))

Hi there, I have just recently converted to NSI and I love it......it is so easy to use!! And not expensive at all. They do a kit which is just a sample of their products, so I would say give it a go:))

Hi Holly, thanks very much for that!
I think it's something i am definitely going to do :) Just have to wait until im paid at the end of the month as i do this as a side job until i can afford one day to do it full time! :)

I just purchased the acrylic sample kit and I love it! Was using hawley before as that was what was in my kit but I think ill be sticking to nsi now!

I did my own nails however I suck at doing my own and was still super happy! I just did a set on someone else and I think its a really great system

I just purchased the acrylic sample kit and I love it! Was using hawley before as that was what was in my kit but I think ill be sticking to nsi now!

I did my own nails however I suck at doing my own and was still super happy! I just did a set on someone else and I think its a really great system

Hi any have you used any of the coloured acrylics from them?:)

Nope only the attraction sample kit :) love the brush I got too but definetly going to be expanding my nsi collection!

Iv used nsi for 2 years,there products are amazing and there coloured acrylic is fab x

I trained with and use NSI! They are amazing, the only thing i use that isn't theirs is CND Shellac!!
I have tried a few other brand for acrylic, hard gel etc products but I always go back to NSI 💜💜💜 xxxxx

I trained with and use NSI! They are amazing, the only thing i use that isn't theirs is CND Shellac!!
I have tried a few other brand for acrylic, hard gel etc products but I always go back to NSI ������ xxxxx

Oh great :) I think i will 100 % be changing over to them then :) Do you all just order off of their scottish website? (i've noticed there is 2 diff sites, one just for scotland?) and do you all get trade discount or is the trade accounts only for people who have completed an NSI course?

Oh great :) I think i will 100 % be changing over to them then :) Do you all just order off of their scottish website? (i've noticed there is 2 diff sites, one just for scotland?) and do you all get trade discount or is the trade accounts only for people who have completed an NSI course?

There's an nsi store in hillington and there's vat free days .. I get texts from them ( because I done my spray tan training at their beauty school )

So it might be good for you to go down and see everything In person ... I will warn you though... You will want loads of their stuff ! Hahaha ..

I know for a fact that when I've done my training I will be using nsi :) xx

Latest posts

Back