SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole111

Reaction score
Okay I’m open to try new brands, because I just can’t find that perfect cool blonde toner, on day to day basis clients are always asking for their hair to be highlighted and toned a lovely cool blonde, BUT don’t want to be GREY! (They never really ask for bleach on scalp, as they don’t want to be completely unnatural, that they then have serious root coming through) so, I’ve now turned to help as it’s really hard to know what to use over highlighted hair.
1. Needs to not lift natural hair (as I find natural hair always goes a bit gingery)
2. Needs to be COOL BLONDE & NOT GREY

Thanks.

Okay I’m open to try new brands, because I just can’t find that perfect cool blonde toner, on day to day basis clients are always asking for their hair to be highlighted and toned a lovely cool blonde, BUT don’t want to be GREY! (They never really ask for bleach on scalp, as they don’t want to be completely unnatural, that they then have serious root coming through) so, I’ve now turned to help as it’s really hard to know what to use over highlighted hair.
1. Needs to not lift natural hair (as I find natural hair always goes a bit gingery)
2. Needs to be COOL BLONDE & NOT GREY

Thanks.
Have you tried colour touch 10/6?
Or Framesi Eclectic 9ct

What peroxide do you mix colour touch with I will try it do you have any photos of clients you have used it on, I’d love to check it out, thank you!

What peroxide do you mix colour touch with I will try it do you have any photos of clients you have used it on, I’d love to check it out, thank you!
Colour touch should ideally be mixed with the colour touch developer 1.9%.

_20190612_000831.JPG

Schwarzkopf 9,5-1? X

Latest posts

Back