Copper/brown mahogany

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Levi28s

Reaction score
Hi guys I’m a hairdresser wanting a change and keep seeing some amazing copper/mahogany browns that look unreal. I have a picture from tiktok which the girl has posted that it’s L’Oréal hicolour sizzling copper but can’t seem to get it online in the uk! This is for really dark hair anyway and i have balayage atm about a level 8-9 ends and base 6-7 roots. I will attach the image of what I would like to achieve im looking to see if anyone has used any colours similar to the picture and if so could you let me know the formula! Also should I fill pre-timeline still with a copper before to get coverage since my hairs pretty light?? Any help would b amazing thanks.

Attachments

• F0293A7C-9CA9-475B-BA3C-B09E930C209D.jpeg
    F0293A7C-9CA9-475B-BA3C-B09E930C209D.jpeg
    881.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi guys I’m a hairdresser wanting a change and keep seeing some amazing copper/mahogany browns that look unreal. I have a picture from tiktok which the girl has posted that it’s L’Oréal hicolour sizzling copper but can’t seem to get it online in the uk! This is for really dark hair anyway and i have balayage atm about a level 8-9 ends and base 6-7 roots. I will attach the image of what I would like to achieve im looking to see if anyone has used any colours similar to the picture and if so could you let me know the formula! Also should I fill pre-timeline still with a copper before to get coverage since my hairs pretty light?? Any help would b amazing thanks.
I'd probably use koleston perfect 6/41 + 6/43 and es I'd pre pig the lighter areas with copper 😛

Latest posts

Back