Copper colour on resistant hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellylill

Reaction score
EAn older client is wanting to go a coppery colour. She was having 10/0 (Wella kp) a couple months ago which was covering the majority but still some greys coming through although it looked ok with it being so light. Last time she wanting to go warmer so I used - mix of 99/0 (to cover as much grey as poss), 9/03 and 9/04. This time she wants to go more coppery, she's not afraid of 8/34! So I'm thinking of using 8/34 and 99/0 half and half or the Illumina 7/43 and 9/ half and half but I'm not sure how well the Illumina would cover. Which way do you think would be best? Or any other ideas that would cover better but still be coppery?

EAn older client is wanting to go a coppery colour. She was having 10/0 (Wella kp) a couple months ago which was covering the majority but still some greys coming through although it looked ok with it being so light. Last time she wanting to go warmer so I used - mix of 99/0 (to cover as much grey as poss), 9/03 and 9/04. This time she wants to go more coppery, she's not afraid of 8/34! So I'm thinking of using 8/34 and 99/0 half and half or the Illumina 7/43 and 9/ half and half but I'm not sure how well the Illumina would cover. Which way do you think would be best? Or any other ideas that would cover better but still be coppery?

Hi Kelly have just come across your thread :) also noticed you had no feedback from anyone and just wondered how you got on with this client and what you ended up using? I having the same thing with a client but she has gone really cooper red L'Oreal 6.46 beautiful colour but where her ends are so porous there not taking as well as the roots (new growth) so have been having to dye it twice and even then the ends are as nice, so annoying as L'Oreal don't do the same colour in there semi range so feel stuck as its costing me money and time having to do it twice and don't know about other colours as its L'Oreal I'm trained in xx

Latest posts

Back