Copper hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahdennis77

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls
I had my hair done as a treat in a salon about 8 weeks ago and my hairdresser used a copper colour straight over my dyed hair my hair was a base of a 3 and it lifted without being prelightened the colour smelt a little bit fishy and I was wondering of anyone knew what this is cos I can't afford to go get my hair dyed every 6 weeks I am a hairdresser but mobile hence me going to the salon thanks in advance x

Any idea of what colour line the salon uses? There's usually posters around with branding on, was your hair tinted prior to the copper application?

Yes my hair was tinted to a natural shade of 3
And there are no posters so I don't know

I have two thoughts. If you had your hair done by another professional and the product lifted through tbetint, why would you just ask what she used? Also, since you are mobile, why not trade services with another mobile stylist?

Agree with above. Also the fishy smell is ammonia

I find it odd that you diddnt ask tbh, I do a lot of hairdressers hair and they always know exactly what I'm putting on, also if it was me I would have asked what was going on my head. If it cut through a dark tint it was a high lift copper, there's only 2 brands I know of that do this, colourissimo & schwarpskopf, neither of these are meant for on scalp tho so if your not actually a hairdresser I wouldn't try to use these products yourself #justsaying

Tint doesn't lift tint? I'm intrigued to know what this colour is that's lifted on your hair

Have you got a picture of how it looks now?

Could have been affinage, the b-red series do a copper and they're fab and lift through tint, also smell fishy too! X

Smelt fishy, cut through colour... sounds just like loreal majicontrast. So fishy lmao.

Latest posts

Back