cornish techs going to Olympia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ella

Reaction score
Are any techs from cornwall going to Olympia? Looks like I will have to go on my own so anyone wanting to share travel ? I have looked at flying from Newquay to gatwick, but I don't know how far Olympia is from there. It costs £105 including taxes. Would be happy to drive if anyone wants to share petrol?

ella said:
Are any techs from cornwall going to Olympia? Looks like I will have to go on my own so anyone wanting to share travel ? I have looked at flying from Newquay to gatwick, but I don't know how far Olympia is from there. It costs £105 including taxes. Would be happy to drive if anyone wants to share petrol?
Still a way to go once you get to Gatwick hun,
better to go by rail and then undergound to Olympia...............
Just a thought xxxx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Still a way to go once you get to Gatwick hun,
better to go by rail and then undergound to Olympia...............
Just a thought xxxx

Problem is that the trains from cornwall would not get me there till after lunch!! So I would have to go the day before, then there is hotels etc. How long exactly to get from Gatwick?

ella said:
Problem is that the trains from cornwall would not get me there till after lunch!! So I would have to go the day before, then there is hotels etc. How long exactly to get from Gatwick?
Ok Babe, done a check and it's not as bad as I thought................
There is a train going from Gatwick to Clapham Junction and then a connction on to Olympia...................It will take about an hour ...........
What time does your plane land????

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Ok Babe, done a check and it's not as bad as I thought................
There is a train going from Gatwick to Clapham Junction and then a connction on to Olympia...................It will take about an hour ...........
What time does your plane land????

It gets into gatwick at 8.30am

ella said:
It gets into gatwick at 8.30am
Gatwick Airport to Kensington Olympia 1 Sun 21/03/04 8:54 9:430h 49m
The number 1 indicates the change at Clapham Junction.................

Gatwick Airport toClapham Junction 8:54 arrives at Clapham Junction at 9:25
Get off at Clapham Junction and change to the Kensington-Olympia Service

Clapham Junction

To Kensington Olympia 9:35 arrive at Olympia 9:43 Runs on Sundays only.

Hope this helps ....see ya there !!!!!!

Ruth you are always so helpful. I guess I'll bring the vodka! :lol:

Glad I could help Hun,
V&O yummy,
Yea brill, just what I will need after the Competition..................
Caroline and Dawnie usualy do this, but alas they will be busy Compiting to ...............

bloody hell Ruth have you started working for British Rail :lol: - that was amazing!!! an FYI for anyone wanting to stay - I have mentioned this before but The Regency - Queens Gate South Ken - 020 7373 7878 does good deals and is about a £5 away from Olympia by taxi - we stay there and it's clean - decent breakfast and for a twin you may be only looking at £60 each - not so bad.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back