Correct way to use L'Oreal Effasol?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutekitten88

Reaction score
Need help as want to use the loreal efassor on a friends hair. She has black hair so want to know what is the best way to use this product?

lol it comes with instructions, you sure your a pro?! bit vague! #just saying xoxo

just had a look at a pack thats here
....no they dont come with instruction....just to say for professional use and safety guide..the pack too small to contain all information required ..................

Hi,

I think that the confusion may come from the fact that L'Oreal provide an instruction sheet with a box of the Efassor sachets, but you can buy just the sachet on its own, which has no instructions.

Best thing to do might be to nip into your local wholesaler and ask them for a copy of the instructions.

xx

If you dont describe the base shade, and the target shade, and your want instructions....I think its a bit weird. Im pretty familiar with most brand of colour removers, and im assuming that your going to attempt something that you've never done before. In fact il go out on limb to say that.

So the real question is what does she want, and what are your intentions of using the product and for how long.... xoxo

Here is a link that gives you some info on effassor.
Hope I have posted this right.

I actually think this is a bad idea...to give this info to this poster.....

I just dont want it going into the wrong hands. xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:
here here well said.......that is of course what this site is for......to help with things we can help with, and get help with the things we dont know
:confused:.......

Hi, just to wade in with my big feet as well, cutekitten88 states herself as a hair professional, earlier in her 'geek career' she was asking us to look at her website as a holistic masseur etc. no mention of hair there and her only other post is asking about bleach bathing - methinks she may be after advice about doing hair as a non-pro, the questions don't ring true with someone who is a hairdresser, not being judgemental just making a judgement based on the way she words her question:confused:
Bleach bathing and colour removing is an advanced technique and should only be done by someone who really knows what they are on about. Obviously with a hair qualifications and experience its great to learn methods and get advice from here, thats what its all about.

cutekitten, if i've got you wrong - sorry, just strange you have taken all mention of massage etc. off your profile:confused:

i have removed the links
but to be fair to the poster she could be a pro and never have used a color remover before..
i am a pro and havent ever used one .. i do bleach baths so i would probably ask assitance with using one it doesnt make me any less of a professional .. but links with pro instructions are better sent by pm as non pro's can see them.

i dont know of any links with instructions for usage ? if i had seen them i would remove them too ,
i wasnt having a go at you but its just easier to pm them to people that is all

Just to clear a few things up. I Never once stated I was a hair professional. I never wrote I was if its on my profile then it's a mistake. Am qualified in hairdressing at nvq level 2. But have never colour removed, so was just asking some advice as the loreal efassor didn't come with instructions. And And thought this would be kinder then doing a bleach bath. And the website I set up was for my cousin and was just asking advice on what people thought as she a Masseur and doesn't use salon geek so thought it would be good to get some advice from people on her behalf. I hope this has cleared up a few things.

masseur

if you are trained to level 2 , then you are totally fine to ask as many questions as you wish , like i stated before i have never used a color remover either but it doesnt make me any less professional , dont worry about it and please feel free to ask away x

Latest posts

Back