Corrie-Tina's pits!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigers-mummy

Reaction score
Did anyone else spot how white tinas arm pits where on corrie! I had to rewind to see if i actually saw that. It was like she had about a 16% on and nothing under her arms.. not a good luck!

Missed that, but I have corrie on now-So I will look out for it, is it like she has shaved under her arms? Xx

I'll be on the look out for it when I watch it later!

Missed that, but I have corrie on now-So I will look out for it, is it like she has shaved under her arms? Xx

she starts putting her hair up or something quite near the start i think (the first episode of the night)! yeah looks like she has, a lot! or being sweating too much straight after the tan. xx

yeah i noticed that too, its annoying i cant watch anything without comenting on peoples tans, nails ect! x

Haha so glad I'm not the only one who noticed this - my other half looked at me like I was a freak when I pointed it out!
Kx

I missed it! I was watching the replay as I was doing my nails last night. Well listening, watching while adhesive was drying and acrylic was setting lol. Gutted!

Latest posts

Back