COSHH cupboard

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cat42

Reaction score
Im going to admit im a little less strict then i should be in this department! I just store my large contaniers of nail liquids on a shelf. Whats every one do in relation to a COSHH cupboard?

We are in hairdressing but we have a large metal cabinet for all flammables as a COSHH cupboard.

We are in hairdressing but we have a large metal cabinet for all flammables as a COSHH cupboard.
Thank you, so you dont need health and safety data sheets in them or appropriate signage?

Ooh I don't know , we haven't but I would check in case it's needed as its not something We have been told to do .

Can I ask is your cupboard yellow or grey? I'm about to purchase one but I'm not sure which is the correct colour (I did think they were all yellow) x

Mines black [emoji85]are they supposed to be a certain colour ? Oh dear I am going to have to swot up myself today :(

Mines black [emoji85]are they supposed to be a certain colour ? Oh dear I am going to have to swot up myself today :(

I'm not sure but the one we had on shop floor was bright yellow it had the hazardous stickers on it but it was kept inside a white cupboard so couldn't be seen. It was only looking at the different ones I've seen so many different colours lol - at the moment everything is in a locked cupboard but it's not a specific metal one. So confused I'm going to have to look up the options now [emoji53]

Had a quick look on internet today, can't see it specifying any particular colour just that it needs to be fire resistant etc and lockable.
I would check though in case I have missed something as would'nt want you buying the wrong thing .

Had a quick look on internet today, can't see it specifying any particular colour just that it needs to be fire resistant etc and lockable.
I would check though in case I have missed something as would'nt want you buying the wrong thing .
Thanks , I'll give the company a call Monday to see if they can shed any more light X

My back room locks so we don't have a storage unit

Latest posts

Back