Cosmetic Environ roll cit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Nails

Reaction score
Good evening skin geeks

I have just popped over from nails to ask you all some advice.

I have been reading up on the Environ home use cosmetic roll cit and was wondering if there are any requirements to purchase it.

I found a company called Face the Future who stock this in the uk. Now please feel free to set me straight if this company is no good to order from as I'm very new to this.

I would obviously be using it for completely personnel use only. I'm CND trained only in nails but at 44 would like to look a little more youthful lol.
Thanks geeks hope I've not asked any stupid questions:eek:

Karen xxxx

Hi Karen, you would be best to contact iiaa (Environ) and they will list stockists for you. this way you know you are not being over charged and that the product is legit,x

Good evening skin geeks

I have just popped over from nails to ask you all some advice.

I have been reading up on the Environ home use cosmetic roll cit and was wondering if there are any requirements to purchase it.

I found a company called Face the Future who stock this in the uk. Now please feel free to set me straight if this company is no good to order from as I'm very new to this.

I would obviously be using it for completely personnel use only. I'm CND trained only in nails but at 44 would like to look a little more youthful lol.
Thanks geeks hope I've not asked any stupid questions:eek:

Karen xxxx

Hi yes I can vouch for facethefuture if it's the one in the Wakefield/Leeds area in Yorkshire.
My friend owns this clinic. They are very professional and genuine stockists of environ/obagi/dermaroller etc x
Hope this helps you if u want anymore info please feel free to pm me.

Latest posts

Back