Cosmetic makeup training, Dermace vs Nouveau!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayclayxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am new to salon geek and looking for some advice!
I am about to book to complete either the nouveau silver or dermace elite course. I am finding it really difficult to choose between the two as both have positives that the other does not!
Has anybody trained with either of these companies? What have your experiences been? What are your positives and negatives?
Any tips/advice would be great!!
Thanks
Jay

Hi I'm currently training with nouveau so far i have found the trainers amazing, extremely helpful and very supportive, the training is intense but very thorough. I start my all round training next week so will keep you updated :)
There is another post on here with other peoples experiences with nouveau.
Sorry can't help with dermace :(

Would love to know how you get on. I'm looking to book my training with nouveau for May time. I'm thinking of doing the silver course.

Hi
I'm having the same problem,
Who did you choose if you have?
Vikki

Hi

I am dermace trained and couldn't recommend them highly enough. The surroundings may be a little less flash (in London) than some of the other training providers but this means that you pay less for the actual training. I'm not sure about NC is it 1-1 training? With dermace it is strictly 1-1 and as someone that has had the training I think this is a really important element.

Good luck with whoever you choose xx

Hi
What course did you do? I'm thinking the elite?
Do you have to use their inks after?
It really seems to be neck and neck between the two!

Anyone used ADORN?
Thanks

Hi
What course did you do? I'm thinking the elite?
Do you have to use their inks after?
It really seems to be neck and neck between the two!

For insurance purposes you should use the pigments you are trained in and you have nothing to worry about with dermace, their pigments are extremely popular in the industry!
Xx

I've booked my training with nouveau and decided on the sliver package. I called both dermace and nouveau and just found I was more comfortable with nouveau.

X

I've booked my training with nouveau and decided on the sliver package. I called both dermace and nouveau and just found I was more comfortable with nouveau.

X

Hi Niccie,

I trained with both companies and think you made the right choice as I didn't feel I leant very much with dermace and since I re-trained with Nouveau I felt I learnt so much and it really feels like a family and feel very supported by nouveau team :)

When was/is your training? :)

Xxx

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, I'm really looking forward to it, my training is in May. So not long to go. :) x

I start in Croydon on Tues & Wed then All round training to silver week after next, very excited is an understatement! :) i saved for a whole year cant believe its finally nearly here! :)

Latest posts

Back