Cosmetic pencil sharpener nightmare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovespmu

Reaction score
Hi all

Random query alert! I have lost my oldest, best cosmetic pencil sharpener that used to make my points pin prick sharp!! Since then iv been looking for another one and tried everything from Mac to pound shop and not one of them has been good enough!

Has anyone got a recommendation please????

Thanks xxx

I couldn't find one so now just carefully use a new pedicure blade can make the pencil like a chisel with it too

Just to add I sharpen first with a sharpener and then taper the pencil nib with it

Hi all

Random query alert! I have lost my oldest, best cosmetic pencil sharpener that used to make my points pin prick sharp!! Since then iv been looking for another one and tried everything from Mac to pound shop and not one of them has been good enough!

Has anyone got a recommendation please????

Thanks xxx

I'm using No7 one and didn't had any troubles with it yet, (I suppose this brand only doing one type of pencil sharpeners) and they're available in Boots store. The price is about £4.95, but it's very useful when you have a coupon £3 off make-up and accessories from No7!:)

x

Ladies.... Thank you for your replies but I have been out on a mission today and found the perfect one!!! Shockingly it's actually a super drug own one for £1.99 and is awesome!!
X

Latest posts

Back