Cost of service?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annabelm

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am starting to write my business plan and so am looking for some help.

I would like to know a rough idea of how much each service costs so I can add this to my business plan. I am currently a mobile nail technician so have contacted my preferred brand for their costs but as I have only just started looking in to offering the beauty treatments (I'm already trained but couldn't offer due to being mobile and having enough to carry already lol) I don't have any suppliers yet so just want a rough idea to show I have looked at it.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for:

waxing
tinting
facials (I'm looking at various brands so again just a rough idea)
massage
tanning

obviously once I have started purchasing items I will be able to update it to an actual accurate amount but as I said I just want a rough idea

TIA xxx

Anyone? X

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Your best contacting other local technicians and salons for pricing this shows you've done research and work out the average price of each service x

Your best contacting other local technicians and salons for pricing this shows you've done research and work out the average price of each service x

Thanks for replying charley, I'm actually looking for the cost of service to the business/therapist so a gel polish service costs £2 (roughly) per treatment.

Its so I can work out the profit on each treatment but just looking for a rough idea of each treatment from people that have already worked it out xx

I think you need to narrow down your options first as there are too many parameters to give a definitive response here. For example, a bottle of nail enamel might be £16 or might be £4 - massive difference in profit margins. You might pay yourself £5 an hour or £10 an hour...etc.

Narrow down your supplier options, product options etc., to maybe 2 or 3 and then most suppliers will be able to give you their product cost per treatment if you contact them.

Bear in mind you also need to take into account cost of rent per hour, electricity, water, rates, heating etc as these all affect your treatments costs - not just product used.

HTH

Debbs xo

Latest posts

Back