Cost per service for CND Spa Pedicure products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treacle44

Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone in here has a cost breakdown of the Spa products please or will Sweet Squares have the info?

Thanks x

I believe S2 will be able to provide you with this hon, or if you have a CND login that probably had it on there actually. Try S2, we can't post prices on here (not that I know the answer!!) xx

Sweet Squared will send you out a Cost Per Service Leaflet which includes all of CND products.
The cost per service information on cnd.com will all be in $ :)

Do we get all this information on CND complete, I know there is a business element on the course, is this the sort of thing it covers? Thanks xx

Do we get all this information on CND complete, I know there is a business element on the course, is this the sort of thing it covers? Thanks xx

You do cover Nail Business during the CND Complete which will include cost per service and much, much more :)

I read these threads and the mind boggles :eek: Start complete in 10 days time so that's good to know that these things are included. Thanks for replying xx

I read these threads and the mind boggles :eek: Start complete in 10 days time so that's good to know that these things are included. Thanks for replying xx

Your welcome hun if you have any questions don't hesitate on asking your CND Education Ambassador they will happily answer any queries you might have about the course xxx

I start mine in 10 days too :biggrin: well.... im still not sure whether to just do the L&P first on do it all in one go!

are you nervous/excited?

I start mine on 26 May - can't wait! ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

If I could go back & do the complete, I would :) you will love it (and no doubt be completely obsessed with nails for the next few months!!)

If I could go back & do the complete, I would :) you will love it (and no doubt be completely obsessed with nails for the next few months!!)

Pixiebeauty? can I ask why you regret not doing the complete course and what route you took?

Id would love to do the complete course but struggling to find the cash..

Sorry I wasn't clear - it wasn't available when I first trained with CND. I did 5 day foundation (WISH I'd done day six & added brisa doh!)

I have then done shellac, saving for minx but booked have now onto spa and polished nail courses with CND. I don't mind at all it's just the way round I'm doing it probably costs more I think? When I booked into the spa course I remember seeing the complete and thinking ooh - that's everything I want right there in a neat package! And overall it is not expensive (considering the training, products and quals you get). Hope that's clearer :) xx

I start mine in 10 days too :biggrin: well.... im still not sure whether to just do the L&P first on do it all in one go!

are you nervous/excited?

Hi, I am very nervous and excited but really looking forward to it, I am a complete novice and a bit of a granny which doesn't help. But here we go anyway!! One of the other geeks is getting up a CND complete group so we can all chat. Will keep you posted, perhaps it should be for CND training generally. :biggrin: xx

I start mine on 26 May - can't wait! ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Good luck, you will have to let me know how it goes, did you see previous thread about the group? Will be good to compare notes and all help each other. There seems to be a few of us on here that are starting in the next few weeks and we won't get told off for hijacking threads :lol: xx

yes. keep me informed about the group.... that sounds ace!

im a complete beginner too and i guess im a more mature student too - although i feel 18.....lol.....

so... yous are all doing the complete course?

any idea what you get in the kit and what its worth? don't think we are allowed to talk about cost on here but if someone could pm me it would be fab! don't fancy calling the centre AGAIN!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back