Costing treatment: CND SpaPedicure and SpaManicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staceymackey

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

Could anybody using CND SpaPedicure and SpaManicure help me out here please? I have found an introductory pack for CND Spa products, but would like an idea of how profitable this treatment is before purchasing.

Could you give me an idea as to how many treatments I would be able to perform using the pack outlined below? I understand CND promote portion control and that there should be a set amount or product required for each step?

And also if willing to share, what is your profit margin is on this product? What do you charge for it? And also, what percentage is it above your standard mani/pedi?

Obviously this is a luxury treatment, do you think many men have/would have this done?

Thanks for your help!

CND Marine Spa Pedicure Kit

Creative's SpaPedicure Professional Kit
A value-priced kit filled with our complete line of marine-derived SpaPedicure products, as well as an instructional video.

Includes:
Foaming Sea Soak (236ml)
Sea Rocks Soak (510g)
AHA Sea Scrub (595g)
Sea Salt Glow (524g)
Marine Masque (595g)
Sea Serum (118ml)
Massage Oil (118ml)
Cucumber Heel Therapy (113g)Toe Separators (2 pair)

We dont discuss trade prices and profit margins on here as it is open to the general public to view. If you contact Sweet Squared (hopefully where you got your kit from) and they will be able to give you all of this information.

Yes sweet squared have a cost per serivce booklet which tells you how many treatments youll get per pot and how much it will cost you! Then you can work it out yourself email them to get yourself a copy!! Its a really useful tool!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Ok, thanks v much

Hi Geeks!

Could anybody using CND SpaPedicure and SpaManicure help me out here please? I have found an introductory pack for CND Spa products, but would like an idea of how profitable this treatment is before purchasing.

Could you give me an idea as to how many treatments I would be able to perform using the pack outlined below? I understand CND promote portion control and that there should be a set amount or product required for each step?

And also if willing to share, what is your profit margin is on this product? What do you charge for it? And also, what percentage is it above your standard mani/pedi?

Obviously this is a luxury treatment, do you think many men have/would have this done?

Thanks for your help!

CND Marine Spa Pedicure Kit

Creative's SpaPedicure Professional Kit
A value-priced kit filled with our complete line of marine-derived SpaPedicure products, as well as an instructional video.

Includes:
Foaming Sea Soak (236ml)
Sea Rocks Soak (510g)
AHA Sea Scrub (595g)
Sea Salt Glow (524g)
Marine Masque (595g)
Sea Serum (118ml)
Massage Oil (118ml)
Cucumber Heel Therapy (113g)Toe Separators (2 pair)
Could you tell me who you got the introduction pack from?? I am desperate to get a started pack see how I get on and then order bigger quatities. Thanks:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back