Could anyone point me in direction of manicure course so I can do Shellac/Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs-c

Reaction score
Hi,
Im newly qualified in tanning & lashes, I've come over from skin geek forum :lol:
Id like to offer shellac & minx but I thoroughly understand I need a manicure qualification. So I'd like to get the ball rolling & do my manicure course & in the meantime save up & once the new year has arrived & I'm a qualified manicurist (if that's even a word lol) I'll book onto shellac/minx! I'm really serious about this, ive been watching many videos & reading so much info I'm excited lol
So where can I go to do a short manicure course? Is it one day or more?
If any one has info on shellac/minx training & kit costs could you please pm me? As I know we can't post prices.
I had toyed with the idea of acrylics course BUT after giving it a good think through I'd rather not do acrylics.. Just shellac & minx alongside my tanning/lashes
Also would JUST manicure be enough to able me to do these courses OR is pedicure qualification a must too?
Thanks in advance geeks x
Also one last question (sorry) say the course was with one company would I have to do my manicure course with them? Or is it ok to go with anyone as long as it's recognised? Oh & when people say recognised what should I be looking out for (babtac etc?) told you I'm new :lol:

Geeg kindly gave me the number of sweet squared a few days ago, but I've not rung yet.
Do they offer manicure? Don't want to sound daft ringing if they don't teach this, I'm in Grimsby north east lincs. But can travel on the train if that helps xx

Give Sweet Squared a call, and they will be happy to discuss all aspects of training with you:

Welcome - Sweet Squared

There is a CND educator in Lincolnshire, just down the road in Louth. Sweet squared will give you her details. She is also a Geek Claradoon on here.
Jen xx

Thanks so much, how do I search for the lady? I'll try to type her name in search bar.. Thank you x

Latest posts

Back