• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Could you give a, work placement for new creative nail tech :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrsnailamilo

Reaction score
Hello, I know this is a long shoot, but I am a great believer in you don’t ask you don’t get.

I am looking for some-one to employ me for 1 or 2 days a week ( as late as needed ) days I can work are Mon / Wed / Frid / Sat

I have been trained and still training since September 2006, I am booked on pre masters 26th July 07, creative silk and fabric 30th July 07, competition nails 6th August, tips and trouble shooting 8th August 07,Master sculpting 10th September 07.

I have a few clients mainly friends and family, but need the support of someone who can push me to my full potential, help me pick my times up and someone who understands I am pretty new to all this, but I promise you this I am looking for long term employment, I am willing to pay for all my own on going training, I am also looking to train with calgel, and wanting to be a grand master, I will give you 100%, I am also doing nvq2 beauty on a Tues and Thur evening.

If you think you have any thing you can offer, no matter how few hours please contact me, I will travel Rotherham, Doncaster, etc Leeds, I do a school drop at 9 afternoon starts would be great through the week, but can do all day saturday.

Thanks you xx

Hi, just read your ad. I'm in doncaster, just off the a1. If not too far give me a call on 07957430392, I may be able to help !

Denise x

Just giving it a push, anyone who can help me??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back