Counterfeit or legit-CND Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Holly

Reaction score
I'm just curious as to how you can tell if it's legit or not? I was looking up nail art stuff and this came up in my "suggested" area, I haven't been able to find any actual salon supply stores with this name anywhere? So not sure how they would be getting it?

EBay link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
As tempting as it is to buy "cheaper" shellac you just cant risk it,if you have a reaction your insurnce would be void, im getting it weekly where new clients say they have shellac,its clearly not,and even the client says "oh they didnt do this or didnt do that" its apalling and giving us trained proffesionals a bad name,stick to genuine distributers of the uk, please

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am in Australia - I have a local salon shop so wasn't wanting to buy as I'd have to pay shipping and still wait (ugh, I'm terribly impatient lol)
I was just curious how they are able to obtain it and sell it (assuming it is legit), as all salon stores around here request to see your certificate :confused: and if they are possibly legit? just for curiosities sake, as I have a number of ladies who already can't see why they should pay for a gel manicure when they can do it themselves... And, if they can legit CND shellac online, there goes the "professionals only" :irked:

Go by the price, i know its £**.** before vat, so if its cheaper than £xx odd than i assume its not real?

so there's no tell tale signs of a fake?

Lisa please can you remove the pricing in your post, trade prices are not allowed on the forum. :)

Seriously they can't even spell Folklore correctly! Why would you risk it????

Go by the price, i know its £xx.xx before vat, so if its cheaper than £xx odd than i assume its not real?

Could you please edit your post to remove the trade prices thanks

The only way to tell if a product is genuine it to purchase from an authorized supplier. When purchasing from ebay, you don't know if the product is genuine or if it's stolen goods.

I think this is a good place to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back