Couple of nail art questions using Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi

Iv got my Cnd lamp and I'm slowly building up my shellac colours as I get more funds:rolleyes:

Some of my younger clients are interested in the shatter/crackle effect. But I am un sure as to which stage I can do that.

Do I use my base cure 10 secs the first layer of black pool cure 2 mins then second layer cure 2 mins then top cost cure 2 mins then wipe then do I put a base coat leave to dry then put the shatter then use a top coat? Or can I use the shellac top coat on the shatter or us this a big NO NO

Also is it ok to do a French as normal but before I use my top coat add a glitter line running along the smile line using a (strip rite ) then put the top coat over this?

Do you out diamontees under the top coat too.

Cheers
Nenee

Would really appreciate anyone's advice. I'm loving my shellac colours they last so well but I have clients who like nail art too.

With the French yes that's ok. Gems I stick into 2nd colour coat before I cure then top coat over.

Crackle polish apply shellac remove tacky layer, normal base coat and let it dry completely then crackle then normal top coat.

HTH x

That's great Hun
Thank you so much!
Nenee

Latest posts

Back