Courier delivered but haven't received?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxury Beauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I placed an order at the beginning of last week for my monthly promotions. However i have just called the company asking when my order will be delivered and they have told me that i recieved the order a few days ago and signed for it!

I know for a fact that i havnt recieved anything or signed for anything for that matter.

The lady down the phone was saying 'it was delivered at 5.40pm and you signed for it'.

I explained that it is just me at home as i work from home and i didnt sign anything.

What can i do about this? Has this happened to anyone before? I dont want to pay for an order i didnt place? Any knowing the courier company they dont want to take fault.

What should i do?

you ask for a copy of the signed slip they have....then they have to take it up with who ever posted it...its not your job, you didn't send it.

they have paid for something to be delivered, that makes them the customer to the delivery people, not you. They need to chase it up.

The delivery costs you paid was to the company not the delivery people.

i agree with angie...you paid for something to be with you and it has not.....they have to chase this up ....not you...xx

hi, I would phone them, and ask for the copy of the paper that your signature is suppose to be on, find out what Delivery company they used, and see what they have to say. I think that you do need to chase it up, because as far as anyone else is concerned they have got your money and your "supposed" signature and they have completed their part of the transaction.

Just double check with yourself/hubby that you havent taken in a parcel, put it somewhere or thought that it was a xmas present and you have hidden it out of sight.

Hope its sorted out, its not nice being out of pocket.

Yes chase it up. It has happened to me, the parcel was indeed delivered and signed for at a completely different address from me:eek:

In my instance the supplier chased the courier as they had the contract with the courier so their complaint held more weight to get things resolved speedily:hug:

Agreed as above ... ask them for Proof of Delivery together with a copy of the "signature" they obtained.

Agreed as above ... ask them for Proof of Delivery together with a copy of the "signature" they obtained.

ditto, you need proof of delivery and signature and time. They should then send you a letter you sign, and they claim off their carriers. You are entitled to your full refund or replacement goods. xx

Its happened to me before i rang company they checked name and address ( it had wrong address on it ) and some random person had signed for it ! they sent it out again next day with a before 9 am delivery ! if correct address is on it i would ask for proof of signature and ask for them to resend whilst they are sorting it out with parcel company they will be insured and so is the parcel company. keep on at them is it a well known supplier ?

Hiya

Thanks for all your replies. Yes unfortunately it is a large campany that deals with cosmetic tanning!

I am going to give them a call tomorrow and find out whats happening.

xx

did anything become of this?

ask them to submit proof of delivery and make sure you check all the details

hiya

yes it all got sorted! they had a copy of the signature and it didnt match mine and the lady even said it doesnt look like a signature at all!

They sent me the order again with free products and i even recieved credit for that order! So all in all it worked out well.

x

phew! well its great that they got it sorted, but i would have been just as panciky as you, lets just hope it was a one off! hopefully the parcel isnt in the wrong hands or they could do themselves some damage hehe!

Latest posts

Back