Couriers who will accept Nail varnish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
What is it they say - no good deed will go unpunished!

My donation of nail varnishes has been offered and accepted, but I cannot find a method of sending them.

Royal Mail will not take them on any of their services.

I have tried Interparcel and the service I clicked listed Nail Varnish as one of their no, no's. Not sure if the more expensive services would, I tried calling but I was no. 16 on the list with a waiting time of 20 minutes!

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Nothing like making your life difficult, is there? Where are you sending the package to exactly?

I am sending it to Crawley! It is not like it has even to go on an aeroplane!

Heaven help all the sellers on Facebook, Ebay etc who are selling off their unwanted stock, or maybe they (the sellers) dont check!

Is it worth finding out which courier S2 uses? Their courier must accept nail polish to transport!

Is it worth finding out which courier S2 uses? Their courier must accept nail polish to transport!

Just checked and they use City Link, just checked with them and they dont do one off parcels.

Oh well I may have to just give them to somewhere local that I can drive to.

What about (I think) HDNL (Home Delivery Network)? My Boots parcels are delivered by these and they must take nail varnish.

how about trying other brands that offer delivery.. :/ there's no special requirements just don't leave it in a freezing van overnight and keep it upright!!lol

I give up.

Because I am not a company who will be sending out loads of parcels, but just want to send this one, no one will take them.

This has been an eye opener for me and I think of all the ebayers who MUST be breaking the law, well we know they are.

I was really surprised by this and googled it. One post says that if the bottles are wrapped in polythene and then in absorbent material it's OK. Sorry, can't vouch for this but maybe worth asking about.
Who does QVC use? They sell several nail polish brands.

I was really surprised by this and googled it. One post says that if the bottles are wrapped in polythene and then in absorbent material it's OK. Sorry, can't vouch for this but maybe worth asking about.
Who does QVC use? They sell several nail polish brands.

Yes, but they are a huge company. Huge companies can negotiate with carriers to take them, but I only have one parcel.

I will check One Post, thanks.

ETA - One Post dont take one off parcels!

Last edited:
ridiculous isnt it.

i have a friend that uses a courier company and she buys vouchers from them. if she buys 10, they are dearer [each] than if she buys 100 but she can use them whenever she likes.

it could be the ebayers are using this kind of system.

try Quote Form

they do one offs coz i got a quote from them the other day. hth.

Have you checked that this isn't just insurance purposes? I used to work for a textile ink company...we were sending out goodness knows how many parcels a day but for domestic shipping (uk) we had to send it all uninsured. Basically it meant if we didn't package it well and it broke we were responsible and could make no claim against them. Nail varnish is about the same thickness (maybe very slightly runnier) so I think if you're prepared to go uninsured with it you should be ok. Maybe try TNT? Good Luck xx

Fiona

I'm really gutted for you because I think it was such a lovely thing to do and so touching for so many people on here who knew Adele. Do you think there is any way that us geeks could get the parcel to Crawley? For instance, you get it to someone who lives near you who could get it a bit further and so on?

Sarah

Fiona

I'm really gutted for you because I think it was such a lovely thing to do and so touching for so many people on here who knew Adele. Do you think there is any way that us geeks could get the parcel to Crawley? For instance, you get it to someone who lives near you who could get it a bit further and so on?

Sarah

Oh Sarah, what a lovely suggestion - like relay parcel delivery LOL.

Maybe I could find someone who is going to Excel who lives near enough and I could do it that way.

With all the time I have spent on the phone today, I could have driven there and back myself LOL.

I tried the One Post and they have a minimum charge of £50 and said I would be better off trying Royal Mail LOL.

Oh Sarah, what a lovely suggestion - like relay parcel delivery LOL.

Maybe I could find someone who is going to Excel who lives near enough and I could do it that way.

With all the time I have spent on the phone today, I could have driven there and back myself LOL.

I tried the One Post and they have a minimum charge of £50 and said I would be better off trying Royal Mail LOL.
You wouldn't think couriers could be so difficult!

So we're on the lookout for someone near to Crawley who is going to Excel. Surely there will be somebody on here?

try parcel2go

either that box it up and send through parcel force, thats who delivered my last order of polish

Latest posts

Back