Course booked with Ketan Patel on Thurs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monikinha

Reaction score
Hi,

Could someone please help me. I have training booked with Creative on Thurs 16th Aug for mani class but can´t get through. I have been trying for days, I even left a voicemail message. Does anyone know how I could contact Ketan Patel?

Does this mean that my course will no longer run? if so I cant afford to lose that holiday day, and will obv need to reschedule. But i havent heard from anyone yet.

Any help would be great.

I am sure Ketan is still running his classes as his Training School is not part of the Hyperion Group.
If you can't get through on the phone...have you tried email?
I think Ketan is on the members list here on site...if you went to his profile you should be able to email him from there. (not PM as he is very rarely here on site.)
HTH

Hi,

Could someone please help me. I have training booked with Creative on Thurs 16th Aug for mani class but can´t get through. I have been trying for days, I even left a voicemail message. Does anyone know how I could contact Ketan Patel?

Does this mean that my course will no longer run? if so I cant afford to lose that holiday day, and will obv need to reschedule. But i havent heard from anyone yet.

Any help would be great.

Hi

PM me your contact number and I'll ask Ketan to call you. I have his personal mobile number.

HTH
Trin

OOOOOHH!!!!! Trin...something you want to tell us lol:lol:!!!

OOOOOHH!!!!! Trin...something you want to tell us lol:lol:!!!

Izzy babe, you know Ketan, and I wouldn't want to upset your stomach :lol:

THanks! i have pmd u :green:

Hi, his mobile is ringing then diverting to voicemail, he's probably gossiping to someone else and ignoring the phone LOL!!

I've left him a voicemail message with your number so hopefully he'll call you. If you don't hear from him by tomorrow remind me and I'll call him again for you.

Trin
x

Hey, how did your course go. I'll bet you had a fantastic day with Ketan, I hear he is great and very very funny.

Hey, how did your course go. I'll bet you had a fantastic day with Ketan, I hear he is great and very very funny.

I had some training with him a couple of weeks ago, he's the BEST. Really enthusiastic about what he does, really down to earth, and a brilliant teacher.

:)

Latest posts

Back