Course recommendation for nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tone

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

I know that this question has been asked before so sorry to ask again, but can anyone recommend a nail course. I have completed a level 2 beauty therapy course a number of years ago but only really enjoyed the nails element of the course. Due to life I wasn't really able to stay in practice now I have the opportunity to look at completing some more training and would be interested in exploring nails and looking at nail course.

So my question is can anyone recommend nail courses or trainers (in North Hampshire/Berkshire area) that are good to train through. I've look on the net but a lot of short courses come up and thats not what I'm looking for.

Hope this all makes sense and thanks in advance for your help

What kind of training are you looking for? Complete beginner courses, short refresher?

Any particular brand/products?

I'd recommend researching brands and deciding which you'd like to try. I'd recommend CND but there are others around.

Im around a hour from Berkshire and if looking to do a skill building day i do them.. im a qualified educator and teach abt accredited classes, but as already qualified maybe best to do a skill day to bring you up to date on products and techniques, feel free to message me, im in surrey edge of London right by a station x

I was looking at the nail technician courses at my local college as I think a more comprehensive course would be beneficial for both learning and my confidence. I am most interested in gel nails but am potentially open to other systems.

Think I'll pop in to my local college and get more details

Latest posts

Back