Courses and Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
Hello luffly geekers!!

I expect this has been asked but I am knackered and ruching about like a mad thing!

I was just wondering whats happening with orders that I would normally do with Hyperion and how to book on further courses. I did all my ordering through Hyperion and courses. I have an Ellisons catologue but do you have to belong to them thorugh training or can you just register?

Sorry if this has been covered and thanks to those who help
xxx

Hello luffly geekers!!

I expect this has been asked but I am knackered and ruching about like a mad thing!

I was just wondering whats happening with orders that I would normally do with Hyperion and how to book on further courses. I did all my ordering through Hyperion and courses. I have an Ellisons catologue but do you have to belong to them thorugh training or can you just register?

Sorry if this has been covered and thanks to those who help
xxx
with ellisons all you do is ring them up open an account, place an order, pay for it, and thats it. lol, hope that helps :)

Thats great thanks.......didn't know if you needed some id number or something...will now write out my shopping list!!
Thanks again

Thats great thanks.......didn't know if you needed some id number or something...will now write out my shopping list!!
Thanks again
no prob glad i could help. Good luck :green:

The one stop nail shops and Creative Nail Academies are open and will be fully stocked by mid next week.
These academies along with a few more that dont hold stock but just offer Creative classes are running as normal.

They are in Manchester 01942 677728 or [email protected]
Milton Keynes 01908 282224
London
Glasgow
Ireland

I love the new CND UK website Debbie!

xx

Latest posts

Back