courses from home advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babynailtec

Reaction score
hey guys
yeah im back
i just wanted to know what is the best course from home for trainning as a nail tech i want to go back into it but dunno whats the best course for a newbie like me

Ya best off finding a CND trainer in your area and doing the 5 day course with them. I have just done it this week and its really good, i learned loads of stuff i didnt know! I have been doing nails for about 6 month, trained with the collage!! I thought i knew every thing i needed to know till i done the CND course. Its def worth the ££!

hey guys
yeah im back
i just wanted to know what is the best course from home for trainning as a nail tech i want to go back into it but dunno whats the best course for a newbie like me

Will you be doing a part time course whilst working ?

what is it that you do ?

what system do you want to train in ?

what do you already know ?

:hug:

Creative Nail Design

They do a 5 day foundation course, they learn you every thing you need to know in them 5 days. Its £500+ VAT if your trainer in VAT reg. You get a kit with it to get you started off!

xx

Hi,
I wouldnt go down the learning at home route myself, I honestly think you need to see 1st hand what it is you should be learning and no video is gonna show you that well enough!

I trained with Creative and their training is 2nd to none, however if you do a search on this site then there will be plenty of help for you regarding training!

Sassy Hassy did an article on which company to chose!
xxxxx:hug:

i love doing nails and i want to go back to it

in college i felt shy

its something i really want to do

Latest posts

Back