Courses in brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danni @ D'Corium

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am looking at a brow course that includes waxing, treading, shaping and maybe something similar to HD brows. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have looked at the flirties one ( Precision) and the gateway course (GW beautiful brows) as well as the expensive HD brows.
Is there still life in 'HD brows'? Thanks x

I’m a pro HD stylist and I’m extremely busy I only did my stylist course last November!! Would recommend it to anyone x

There's a lot of threads on here discussing the pros and cons of HD Brows plus others so it's worth using the search function and having a read through them all.
Also, consider the lady that was one of the founders of HD and now runs her own separate course.

I've recently done the flirties precision brows and can't recommend the course enough! Flirties as a company have being brill, excellent customer service and you get a great kit. I really enjoyed the brow course and am loving seeing the results. I've heard HD training is focused a lot on retail sales, that's just what someone told me who's done it.
I wondered whether it was worth doing this kind of course at first but I'm so glad I did. The whole design process gives great results and I've had loads of interest already x

I looked between HD and HI Brows mostly due to location, and after consideration I've went with hi brows for end of January, but I'm already looking into henna brows for Aprilish. I'm looking for services that are unique to my area, I'm looking at the hi brow course more to give me confidence and new techniques for conquering brows. I feel like I suck at threading brows and that this can help.

We do Billion Dollar Brows in our salon & they took off like crazy! No threading involved so it is a good alternative for clients who dislike threading too :)

Latest posts

Back