courses in manchester??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstylou

Reaction score
hi anyone know where i can get training in manchester or bolton areas? i am doin the enails course on saturday the 1st and from what i can gather i will need further training. thanks kirstyxx

You can get CND training via Sweet Squared and they have an Academy in Manchester - I've copied and pasted this:

SUBS & Creative Nail Academies

Sweet Squared UK distributor for CND 0845 210 60 60 - Leeds

Ellisons - Birmingham / Leicester / Coventry - Marianne Manley - SUB
Glasgow - Fee Squared (that's Fiona and Wee Fee Wallace)
Glasgow - Lorraine & Shelley - SUB distributor
Newcastle upon Tyne - Wendy Leighton
East Yorks - Carmen Parker
Blackpool - Julia Forster (Julia tends to train from Manchester)
**Manchester - Debbie Easter - SUB distributor**
Cheshire - Katie Ellison (again Katie trains from Manchester)
Shropshire - Marianne and Jenny
Wales / Bristol - Andrea Sanderson
Cornwall / Devon / Bristol - Katrina Kneebone
Sittinbourne Kent - Liza Smith
Maiden head Berks - Pamle Rohlf
Crawley - West Sussex - Denise Holland
London - Ketan Patel - SUB distributor
Milton Keynes - Anne Swain - SUB distributor
Oxon / the world - Amanda Fontanarrosa

and it has the contact details for S2 on..... Give them a call!

There is also NSI in Salford. Not sure of their number though.

Ezflow is in Bolton iirc?

do they have a website for the ezflow in bolton?
kirsty x

do they have a website for the ezflow in bolton?
kirsty x

The Education line for EzFlow is 0845 130 1511 HTH
Anthony Buckly in Bolton is an International Master Artist Educator.
I am sure you will have checked out some of his work at Shows or here in the Gallery!!

California Nails Tonge Moor Road Bolton, First calss training and their training is mainly 1 to 1 Kerry Moores is the Educator and is brilliant. I have done that course at E-Nails and I have not used that since doing the courses with California Nails.

how much is this training and is there a website? that is what i want to do. if i need to. thanks x

antony
no longer works from bolton, there is no ezflow dist in bolton any more. Anthony works from hey wood lancs. Please call 01827 280 080 and speak to louse drysdale who is the edu coord for ezflow, any problms please feel free to call me or pm.
The Education line for EzFlow is 0845 130 1511 HTH
Anthony Buckly in Bolton is an International Master Artist Educator.
I am sure you will have checked out some of his work at Shows or here in the Gallery!!

Grafton International Ltd, altrernativly gve the office a call and a full trainning brochure can be sent to u , covering all of the criteria of each course, that way will see if this is for you or not.:green:
how much is this training and is there a website? that is what i want to do. if i need to. thanks x

think there may be some confusion, bolton are no longer an ezflow education or distributer for ezflow. CN do do trainning and sell product but have no association with ezflow. Anthony buckley does not work from CN at all , but from hey wood lanc, not 2 far from manchester.
California Nails Tonge Moor Road Bolton, First calss training and their training is mainly 1 to 1 Kerry Moores is the Educator and is brilliant. I have done that course at E-Nails and I have not used that since doing the courses with California Nails.

ezflow have a number of educators and dist through out the uk , bolton is not one of them, please call 01827 280 080 for the nearesrt to u.
Ezflow is in Bolton iirc?

hi anyone know where i can get training in manchester or bolton areas? i am doin the enails course on saturday the 1st and from what i can gather i will need further training. thanks kirstyxx

how do you find the course i did mine the weekend before you?

would be nice to find out if anyone else liked it?

wendy

Latest posts

Back