Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charl-2020

Reaction score
I own a beauty salon and I have one member of staff who works for me. I am wanting to go on a course but my colleague hasn't got any qualifications to be enable to do this course. Am I allowed to do this course without her or do I have to send her onto a different course to be trained as this will build on her skills and qualifications? I just need some guidance as this is the first time owning aa beauty salon

What’s the course you want to do?
Is the member of staff qualified in any beauty treatments?

I wanted to go on the Mii brow course by Gerald International and the member of staff is only qualified in level 2 beauty.

Providing regular training for your staff is always a good idea as it helps keep them motivated and their skills up to date, which in turn will attract new clients and help improve your retention rates.

It depends on what direction you want to steer your salon but maybe you could focus on the high end more expensive/profitable treatments and have your staff member trained to do the essential but lower profit treatments?

Latest posts

Back