courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a Star

Reaction score
Hi i am new on here :eek: anyway i would like to do a course but there are none near to me (that i can find anyway) i was wondering if there are any home courses.
any help would be greatfully recived

thanks

Hi and welcome

Home courses are okay, but personally i would do a creative nail design course. If you ring 0113 275 5719 and ask for education, they will put you onto the ambassador for your area, or near you.

Creative really is the way to go.

Regards
CLAIRE x

I live in cumbria the nearest town is 33 miles away that was why i was thinking of a home course ....... i did a city and guilds in manicure a few years back when i did hairdressing training but since then i have a family and its not as easy

thanks for the reply its worth a shot to call

Hi again

The good thing about creative is it is world renowned, the foundation course is 4 days long, 3 days usually sunday, monday, tuesday then a further 4th evening, this may have changed since i did it some years ago, but im sure it is still just 4 days.

I know how it is with a family though, i have a 5 year old and life revolves around her social life already !!

Regards
Claire x

Hiya

the above advice is sound and to be quite honest if you can spare the time you will be up and running a lot quicker than doing a home course. Nothing beats hands on dems and tuition.... Only my opinion.....

This is just a shot in the dark here :rolleyes: but your site name being Love OPI - have you called them for training?? Of course we would be more than happy to help 'tweak' your skills in any way but I just wondered!!! ;)

creative........................................simply are the best

riosol2001 said:
creative........................................simply are the best
:o thank you:o

hiya
i think the courses for opi are in scotland and milton keynes. if you ring them and speak to Debbie Knight (head of education) shell give you more details.
hope this helps
Love OPI said:
Hi i am new on here :eek: anyway i would like to do a course but there are none near to me (that i can find anyway) i was wondering if there are any home courses.
any help would be greatfully recived

thanks

Hi

I looked into an opi course and got there booklet on them but it was going to be 130 miles away in harrogate which was just starting to do the courses Debie Knight sent me some information.
Its difficult living in the back behond cause there is nothing any where near us. It sounds like i am not putting everything into it but when there''s my family and farm to consider its difficult.

I havent been able to find much out about the creative courses is there a web address i could look at.

Thanks for the advice

Hi

I have just spoken to a lovely lady called Sue at Creative nails she is going to send me some information out in the post.
She was so nice and very helpful. As i thought the nearest to me is 3 hours drive away i cant wait for the post to read about the course

Thanks for the advise

Hi There,
Have you tried to contact your local college? A good place to start is to do a recongnised qualification such as level 2 in nail treatments and nail technology?
Which if run by a qualified technician will give you a really good start and access to insurance and a recognised national qualification.
Hope you find what you want
Good Luck. :) :)

Hi
i have already done a city and guilds course at college. thanks for the advise though.

hells said:
Hi There,
Have you tried to contact your local college? A good place to start is to do a recongnised qualification such as level 2 in nail treatments and nail technology?
Which if run by a qualified technician will give you a really good start and access to insurance and a recognised national qualification.
Hope you find what you want
Good Luck. :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back