Court proceedings-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you owe this man money. Pay him.

First of all, get this man off your back and pay him what you owe. It will help your case massively in the future if you decide to take proceedings against him if you have a clean slate in that regard.

I have come across unscrupulous landlords before, they are an unpleasant bunch but the fact remains you owe him money so just try to pay and get in contact to show you are prepared to pay.

Then get on with your life xxxx

I don't understand why everyone is saying 'just pay him'. The OP has never stated she isn't going to pay, just that she will pay soon when she has the money. Its not like she is saying she never intends to pay & is wanting to swindle her way out of it x

I don't understand why everyone is saying 'just pay him'. The OP has never stated she isn't going to pay, just that she will pay soon when she has the money. Its not like she is saying she never intends to pay & is wanting to swindle her way out of it x

Thank you lisa.

As ive said he will be paid. Its just the things he saying and things like that i wasnt sure about :) just needed some outsiders perspective on the situation :) xx

Personally i dont think he has as this would cost him more than its worth x

As for the money !
What about te conditions he left you in , your son not well because he wouldnt fix the boiler etc

I think its disgusting , in my eyes he should be the one going to court!
As a letting agent or any landlord
Have standards by law that need to be met!

I had similar problem in my old house.
I complained about a crack in the kitchen ceiling for months , in the end te ceiling fell in and missed my 3 year old head by inches!
It would of killed him!
I didnt pay him
I just left xx
Good luck xx

Personally i dont think he has as this would cost him more than its worth x

As for the money !
What about te conditions he left you in , your son not well because he wouldnt fix the boiler etc

I think its disgusting , in my eyes he should be the one going to court!
As a letting agent or any landlord
Have standards by law that need to be met!

I had similar problem in my old house.
I complained about a crack in the kitchen ceiling for months , in the end te ceiling fell in and missed my 3 year old head by inches!
It would of killed him!
I didnt pay him
I just left xx
Good luck xx

Oh my god!! Poor little thing must of been terrorfying for him :-(

Yes thats my point, its going to cost him loads of money to take me to court for £446 and all the man is, is money money money, he cant part with it :-s

The condemed boiler and still letting us move in with it like that is illegal on its own, and a house that isnt water tight is a breach of contract too so he will be kicking himself if he did take me to court haha

Threatning me and my family is a whole other kettle of fish.

Id love to take him to court but i cant afford it. As much as id love him to cough up aload of money hehe
Xx

Latest posts

Back