Couture Spray Tan - How to get going...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsNovice

Reaction score
Okay, after all the feedback I am awaiting delivery of my mobile minimist on Friday, i need to ring Karen at Couture tomorrow with my diary to book some time in for Milton Keynes, and i am so excited.

Can any of you experienced spray tanners, please give me some pointers on pricing and how to get it moving....

I have made up some flyers, and thought about the spray tan party route which sounds fab, newspaper if not too pricy maybe... any other tried and tested technqiues for tanning clients ?

Thanks all.

Hi

I charge £20 per spray tan but I do offer a special at the minute where the client can have a spray tan and a top up within 10 days of £25.

Hope all goes well - if you are after some specific info then please let us know!

I got mine last week and i have put an offer out for half price tan in may. It is great because i feel more confident gaining my experience whilst charging £ 10 (normally £20) :smack:

I decided I wasn't going to launch with special offers for the public.
I charged my friends a low rate and in return they gave my info to everyone who commented on how good they were looking.

A couple of examples of what I did do to gain public attention were donate a spraytan voucher to a charity auction and another to a charity fashion show at my local shopping centre.
Generaly, the people who attend these charity events have paid money to be there, so tend to be quite well off.
The organisers printed my details within the event brochures / catalogues and when applicable, they put my business card etc in the guests goody bags for them to take home.
I like what this did for my image. For example, it gave the impression that my services were being reccommended by the shopping centre...... who have a Clarins salon - but mentioned nothing about Clarins in the brochure or goody bag - only lil'old me and my mobile business!!
I felt that if I put an advert in a shop window advertising money off etc, I could look desperate - which I was. But I would never allow a client to suspect that!! Also, it would make it hard for me to feel comfortable putting my prices up.

I like to save my 'money off' special offers for existing and loyal customers. It makes them feel special and I still feel in control.

That is what I chose to do. You have to do, what you feel happy doing.
Hopefully you're not more confused then you were before!!
Good luck! Hope it goes well.

Latest posts

Back