Couture Tanning products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
hey :green:

Just wondering what everyone thinks of couture solution & creams, Whats its good/bad points, who likes it who doesnt? xxx

Hiya

I use couture and i cant fault it! Its great as i got the spray tanning machine and some solutions in the summer as it was on offer. The solution comes in different strengths so there is always something for everyone. I find that you can do about 30/40 per 1 litre bottle so it is really cost effective. Plus you dont need to double spray like some tanning solutions.

Your costs are really low which means that you get a comfortable profit!

HTH
xx

Hiya

I use couture and i cant fault it! Its great as i got the spray tanning machine and some solutions in the summer as it was on offer. The solution comes in different strengths so there is always something for everyone. I find that you can do about 30/40 per 1 litre bottle so it is really cost effective. Plus you dont need to double spray like some tanning solutions.

Your costs are really low which means that you get a comfortable profit!

HTH
xx

I agree 100% Did you get the Duomist offer? xx

Im just looking into buying a duomist machine. What was the 'deal' you had? i wonder if its worth waiting to see if they do it again at the next show ????

I contacted couture yesterday and they won't be going to Olympia this year.

Im just looking into buying a duomist machine. What was the 'deal' you had? i wonder if its worth waiting to see if they do it again at the next show ????

Kate I somehow don't think Bek's will be answering you (even if she wanted to)....have a look at her aviator...i made the same mistake some while ago also.

It's a bit like talking to someone who has left the room so to speak.

Just didn't want you to think she was being rude :hug::hug:

Ah - yes, i see what you mean, wonder why :eek: ?

Latest posts

Back