couture tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelxdevil

Geeky Sac Waxer
Reaction score
WOW i've fallen in love:Love:

A while back Anne Swaine from Couture sent me a couple of samples to try out as I had just started spray tanning. She was really friendly and really nice.

Well I've got to say I used the sample last night on one of my regular guinea pigs and I've finally found the tanning lotion of my dreams.

It is the best thing since sliced bread...... the colour is fantastic. I've used a few on my guinea pigs and they have given me great feedback as one is really white with freckles and the other girl has a pinky undertone to her skin so it was great to see the differences.

The colour of couture goes on nicely and it dries nearly instantly. It looks so natural. It's not outrageously expensive either, so if you're on a budget (like me) it's a bonus. Also another thing I've noticed is that a little goes a long long way it's amazing.

So I'd like to say a big big thank you to Anne for sending me these samples and I'll be buying some lotion when I come over for my Creative Conversion course on Monday.

Also another thank you to **Tracey** for recommending Couture products to me ages ago x:Love:

angelxdevil said:
WOW i've fallen in love:Love:

A while back Anne Swaine from Couture sent me a couple of samples to try out as I had just started spray tanning. She was really friendly and really nice.

Well I've got to say I used the sample last night on one of my regular guinea pigs and I've finally found the tanning lotion of my dreams.

It is the best thing since sliced bread...... the colour is fantastic. I've used a few on my guinea pigs and they have given me great feedback as one is really white with freckles and the other girl has a pinky undertone to her skin so it was great to see the differences.

The colour of couture goes on nicely and it dries nearly instantly. It looks so natural. It's not outrageously expensive either, so if you're on a budget (like me) it's a bonus. Also another thing I've noticed is that a little goes a long long way it's amazing.

So I'd like to say a big big thank you to Anne for sending me these samples and I'll be buying some lotion when I come over for my Creative Conversion course on Monday.

Also another thank you to **Tracey** for recommending Couture products to me ages ago x:Love:

If you need any other guineapigs let me know hun!!! I'm in desparate need of a spray tan!! xxx

You are always welcome honey x

i'd love a tan too as i am gutted i cannot do myself!!

angelxdevil said:
thank you to **Tracey** for recommending Couture products to me ages ago x:Love:

Too kind Sarah !!!!! XXXXX

Anyway will see you monday at MK - lets see which one of us spends the most money lol

Take care and speak soon

By the way couture tanning solution is the nuts and im very impressed with it and most of all the price is fantastic !!!!!

Well done Anne & Debbie

When I sprayed my guinea pig yesterday I did a test patch on my arm and wow, I'm so pleased with the outcome and even on me it looks fantastic. I know I'll be using it on myself.....

Where do I find the info on this wonder tan!! I have tried putting couture tan on google and it brought up salons of that name. I have to try it too!!!!

cabinkel said:
Where do I find the info on this wonder tan!! I have tried putting couture tan on google and it brought up salons of that name. I have to try it too!!!!

you can contact them on 01908 282814

www.couturebeauty.co.uk

HTH

thanks tracey!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

can't believe there is one you haven't tried kerry!!!

xx

Jennykins said:
can't believe there is one you haven't tried kerry!!!

xx

Ha ha!!! I know, I must be slacking! Dont worry, I'll be straight on that phone Monday. must try new spray, must try new spray, must try new spray, must.............lol

You wont be disappointed.

I cant do a spray tan on myself...wish I could!!

Is couture finally up and running then? I heard about it about six months ago but the website wouldnt give any information. I might try and get some solution now and give it a try.

Just had a look for the website but cant find their tanning solution, does anyone know the link.
Thanks

louge said:
Just had a look for the website but cant find their tanning solution, does anyone know the link.
Thanks

I think there website is still under construction, probably best to give them a call 01908282814. HTH

Just give them a call honey they're really helpful. Think **Tracey** gave it further up the thread x

web site is not fully up and running yet but will be shortly

just give them a call

they are a great bunch and really know there stuff

HTH

Thanks girlies

louge said:
Thanks
The website address is www.couturebeauty.co.uk BUT you will only see a picture of the products until later on this week when you will be able to buy online etc. Any samples wanted email me on [email protected] or call 01908 282814
Yes we are "up and running" and it does seem to have been a longtime coming, but hopefully you will think it was worth the wait!

Kind Regards
Debbie Easter
Creative Ambassador Manchester

Latest posts

Back