couture tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couture is fab ... Anne let me have a play when I went for my induction, the colour was great & I applied it onto my sister who is very pale & she looked great. I'm hoping to purchase the kit when I go down again for my L&P induction. :green:

Sarah, what machine do you use???

I use the wee Nuress machine - would this be ok for the Couture solution?

just to say i recently did the training and some tanning and its absolutely great, for anyone looking at spray tanning try it im really glad i did

What the difference between this & st tropez theres another that was metioned to me but can't think of the name, lol!! I wanted to do tanning, do they do training from home? Not sure whether to do manual or spray though.

What the difference between this & st tropez theres another that was metioned to me but can't think of the name, lol!! I wanted to do tanning, do they do training from home? Not sure whether to do manual or spray though.
having done manual tanning and now couture i would go with the spray tanning its a really nice product, as youre on the north side of the country you would need to contact debbie easter at creatives leigh academy (i think thats youre nearest trainer for couture)shes a really fab educator they may do it from home i dont know also if you pm lou shes a trainer for couture and a great gal too(hiya lou)

Latest posts

Back