Couture Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope

Reaction score
After reading something Amb wrote in a thread earlier about a fab offer atm with Couture Tanning, I was hoping that some of you geeks who use it might be able to give me your opinions on Couture.

Thanks in advance xxx

Although I don't use Couture, I have tried the solution and it is very very nice. It goes on beautifully and fades nicely aswell.

The reason I don't use it is I have found a solution or two that I am extremely happy with and don't wish to change. I would say though that I am aware of the Couture offer and it is a fantastic one, grab it quick as I believe it is only available until the end of April.

Couture is a fantastic spray tan solution, whenever I have used it on my clients they have loved it!

i love it, the colours gorgeous, it goes on great, and when ive used it i have had very positive feedback from the client.The customer service and training is great too

Thank you all for your replies :hug:

It's lovely, my clients love it and I was impressed with it, and the training straightaway.

I wasn't a very confident spray tanner at all to begin with... but I spray two clients who are both very dark skinned and have been getting spray tans for years... and they say this 'stuff' is the best they have ever had! As they work in the hairdressers next door but one, it is very good advertisement for me too. I would have to say, thanks to the feedback I get, I will be sticking with Couture.

I love Couture.

*Smells Lovely
*Fades Evenly
*Lasts Well
*Extreamly Natural Looking Colour (even on the palest skin)
*Lovely Aftercare Products - Which are also affordable for your clients (v.important imo)
*Great Training and Support.

I won't be changing either. I'm a very happy lady, with very happy clients!

i use conture its realy lovely could someone tell me what the speacial offer is as i seem to off missed what it is thanks

if you go on to the couture website you'll see a special offers link on the right (once you've signed in) and it shows on that page whats on offer...great prices on solutions and start up packages

Couture - tanning solutions and tan equipment

Thanks all :hug:
This is just the sort of feedback I was hoping for xxx

i've been trying to get my hands on it to see what its like...no joy yet but i hear good things from peeps

I think I can say I have tried most spray tan solutions but I have found that no one fades as good as Couture. So that is what I'm using now as I think the fading is as important as the colour, smell and application etc. Very pleased with Couture :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I can say I have tried most spray tan solutions but I have found that no one fades as good as Couture. So that is what I'm using now as I think the fading is as important as the colour, smell and application etc. Very pleased with Couture :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is the feedback I have had... I am not a regular wearer of Spray Tans so can't comment myself on the fade particuarly... as I haven't sampled many solutions...

Couture is steadily gaining more customers and more people are starting to realise how much of a good product it is.

Latest posts

Back