Coventry Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just wondered if you all had a good time?? :rolleyes: :? :huh:

Spent an absolute fortune at the show today, saw Sam :fro: on the CND stand doing a few demonstrations very informative. :flower:

Brought some money home tho and will bank it ready for the Olympia show. :fire:

Missed Sam's lecture though was having lunch and didn't realise the time, saw enough whilst he was on the CND stand tho which helped me a lot. :idea:

Am already planning me shopping list for Olympia. :D

Hi Mrs Geek, I too spent a shed load of money but loved every minute of it :D I watched Sams seminar and hopefully learned a few things.Went over and introduced myself to Mr Geek.Bet he thought I was a mad woman standing there grinning at him like a Cheshire cat :oops: Bought some of the Creative forms he suggested to sculpt with so hopefully I'll see a bit of improvement ........ no excuses now eh?Bought oodles of polish and nail-art items for me to play with (watch out Christie -LOL) Off to work now :( Cant wait to get back here later ......the board has'nt been accepting my posts for over a week now but........I'M BACK :D :D :D

I had a great time oh my god spent loads of money be working for weeks to get the credit card back to normal lol

Said hi to the geek and then bought my Fabric kit after seeing a brilliant demo with it that is one amazing system got a friend coming round in a while so i can try it, will let you all know how i get on

Now can't wait for the next show :D :D

Forgot to put earlier but also saw a demonstration of Bio-Sculpture gel which I was quite interested in buying, think I will wait till Olympia before I buy but I was very tempted. :D

Does anyone use it on the Forum :?: if so, I currently do sculptured acrylics but think the market where we are located is very much into gel too and thought it would be a good idea to learn how to use this system so that the salon could do both systems.

Will have a nail done on me at Olympia and probably will buy the kit but just thought I would ask the question about Bio Sculpture gel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back